Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

srt4 at select wheels is a POS

Old 06-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
itsjstaneon has disabled reputation
Default Re: srt4 at select wheels is a POS

you do realize that the caliber is a completely different platform all together and shares absolutly nothing with the neon... period.

But anyways the srt is very different in tons of ways from any other neon ever built and while it may have been inspired by the neon it is in no way the way from a perfomance aspect. Much like the evo and Sti are really completely different cars then there groc getter brothers!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:52 AM
New VeeDub Owner

want2race will become famous soon enoughwant2race will become famous soon enough

SRT... yeah.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:53 AM
New VeeDub Owner

want2race will become famous soon enoughwant2race will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by itsjstaneon
you do realize that the caliber is a completely different platform all together and shares absolutly nothing with the neon... period.

But anyways the srt is very different in tons of ways from any other neon ever built and while it may have been inspired by the neon it is in no way the way from a perfomance aspect. Much like the evo and Sti are really completely different cars then there groc getter brothers!
I stand corrected then. You sir, are a madman.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Caliber SRT-4 is what i would be trying to get other than a Neon SRT-4, hands down.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Brandon im Putting the stockers back on the SRT, painting them Gloss black, and Slamming it again.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:56 AM
New VeeDub Owner

miguelangelo------

Know anyone selling a set of stock SRT-4 rims???
Old 06-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Um not at the Moment.....keep checking SRTForums.com go to the Regional section and go to the Mid-atlantic area. Make a thread there and ask if anyone has a set.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:55 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by itsjstaneon
on a stock bottom end and built/stock head a gt3076 or DBB 50 will own them both!

with a DCR built motor and a full race head the stage three only made 407. Do you have any idea what a big turbo with that setup would pull.... can we say 500+
like i said,apples to oranges. People who get the stage 3 arent getting it for the power, its the driveability and reliability. People who dont mind would go aftermarket, such as the 50 trim.

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
I just dont wanna argue with someone who def wants a stage 3. Im not one to change someones mind on products.

Just look at a stage 3 as a whole, mostly price wise. and look at a big turbo setup from AGP. Id rather go with AGP. or at least a DCR stage 3 Delta
Dont get me wrong, i sure as hell dont want a stage 3. 50 trim all the way if i get back into it, i was just pointing out the stage 3 is only a waste of time if youre ONLY concerned with numbers.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:01 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Well heres a question. I read an argumentative thread a month or so ago on the forums where people are saying that the dbb 50 trim with the .48 A/R is the best way to go for the street as it will spool slightly quicker but AGP recommends the .63 A/R? What are most people seeing with both?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Also why Stage 3 turbo when you can go with the ported/clipped SST(PTP) or E1(DCR) w/ ramp mod by DCR for a way cheaper price, and those turbos are capable of close to 350hp.