Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

state inspections

Old 04-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: state inspections

wow are you really that illiterate? I didn't ask what the fuck it did to the environment I asked how it was a danger on the road! If I was some treehugging fag then I probably wouldn't have asked how a cat is a safety item seeing as how I am well aware of how they function and what they are for and it is NOT safety it is for the "environmentally sound" operation of a motor. You my friend are just plain dumb.
Old 04-02-2004, 05:10 PM

guyindaneon has disabled reputation

actually guy it is for the safety of others as far as the ozone layer of the earth "smart" guy because of the whole emissions bull'ish so all the talk of how smart you are and what you know isnt all the way there jus lettin you know man not tryin to be a dick but if you come across the right people you can get an inspections sticker for about 50 bucks...........
Old 04-02-2004, 06:24 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok welcome to dragva and congrats on your first post! Too bad it was useless, now get the fuck out, ROAD HAZARD fucktard, let me spell it out

R - O - A - D H - A - Z - A - R - D

DID YOU GET IT? NOT HAVING A CAT IS NOT A ROAD HAZARD!

EDIT: One more thing, your a retard if you pay $50 for a damn sticker, I always have paid the $15 for mine.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:38 PM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation

Whatever. My hook up has dried up and I'm coming up on my expiration soon and if I don't connect by then I'd gladly pay $50. Much cheaper than taking it all back to stock and then back again.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

i dont have any cats, they'll fail me for that wont they? if not, someone pm me a hookup. mine hasnt gotten back to me yet.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:19 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

yeah my hookup was supposed to be getting me one for 20, but i lost his damn number. thanks to the "person" who pmmed me though. ill def be getting back in touch with you.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok how about that bad wheel bearing. I know I've see a wheel come off a guys truck on 64W a few years back and then watched him barrel roll in between Greenbrier pkwy and the cops's U-turn before Indian river rd. He didn't hurt anybody but himself (mentally is all since he walked away) but I sure as hell take good care of my vehicals and I'd be really pissed if some car that should not have passed an inspection was out on the road and wrecked into me.

The cat is an enviromental issue and even a breathing issue if you get stuck in the tunnels during a back up.

Lights are a courtesy issue as non DOT approved lights are usually brigher and a lot of times aftermarket HIDs have an assload of glare. Now I'm not saying that I wouldn't mind having some E-code lights I'm just talking about what the down sides to non-dot approve lights are. Hell Corrado DOT lights are probably worse then any other car's stock lights that are driven on the roads around here.

The window tint regs are for the cops protection and I can understand their desire to not want to walk up to a black or chrome window only to have it rolled down to see a gun pointed at them. But dark tinted windows looks cool and helps cut down on a crispy interior.

The Horn well that might just save your own ass for when somebody is pulling a bone head manuver and heading your direction when you have nowhere to go.

No speedo I doubt that most places would pick up on that as most of the time the people only drive the car a few feet and barely get above 5mph. and its only for your knowledge infor and the future buyers info (milage) If you know the tach RPM=mph then who cares

If you are getting a grey market inspection sticker make certain the car is mechanically sound with at least some tread (esspecially if you drive in the rain) on the tires because a lot of time the people who would get a grey mkt inspection sticker are the people who will drive their cars hard and often when the conditions are not good.

Oh and remember they inspectors don't make squat doing inspections considering the amount of actual time it takes to really inspect all of the actual items on the Va inspection list. I think the people at a few Checkered Flag dealers only get 15 minutes pay for a job that is supposed to take longer then that so a lot of times shit slips through

ok I'm off my soap box flame away.

Last edited by G60ING; 04-04-2004 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:50 PM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation

A while back a neck failed my car for a guage on the a-pillar not before proclaiming "lookyhere boyz we got ourselfs a racing car!!" [yeehaw]. I don't consider my car over the top but it's an import and is obviously modded and not every inspector/ nascar fan has safety in mind, that why I prefer to avoid the hassle if at all possible. If I felt my car wasn't safe to the at-large public, not to mention myself, then i wouldn't drive it.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:22 PM
1NOC3NT

pony_power99 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was trying to find a place to get my inspection sticker... but my parents saw that it was getting close to the end of the month.....so while i was at work..... they took it to get inspected...... of course it failed because i had flame decals on my brake lights........ so they scrapped them off. i was pissed! i told them they had to buy me new ones.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Turbo? whats that

SolarEclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck Inspections they're stupid I guess im lucky my shit is registered in washington dont have to put up with most of the bullshit most people have to

Quick Reply: state inspections