Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stay away from Great Bridge Radiator

Old 03-18-2004, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UltimatIllusion has disabled reputation
Default Stay away from Great Bridge Radiator

Stay away from Great Bridge Radiator on Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake. They worked on my friends car and in their attempts to replace his water pump on his sunfire, they misproperly installed his water pump gasket, this lead to his head gasket, head, header, sparkplugs and wires, and tps sensor to go out... all in all costing him $2100 in repairs. They refused to honor their warranty and replace the water pump gasket. When they finially came to a agreement, they planted a marajuana seed into his car, and illegally searched his car, and called the police on him when he came to pick it up the next day. (the police also performed an illegal search of my car and myself... and were pissed off when they had to let me go cause i was clean... they never asked to search me, they just did... all i did was take him up there to pick up his car, he is my co-worker)... The police ended up seizing his car, his cell phone, and his keys, as well as arresting him.

Peace
Ultimate Illusion

---
Old 03-18-2004, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Stay away from Great Bridge Radiator

Not only all that ... The chesapeake cops didnt even read him his rights before they arrested him... nor did they say anything to me before they searched me and my car... (they also in my opinion did a piss poor search of my car... they knew it was clean from the get go... they didnt search any of my compartments... but they smelled inside the port hole of my speaker box...)

Last edited by UltimatIllusion; 03-18-2004 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Slowest 240 EVER

ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03

Damn that is so fucked up... thats why I rather go to a dealership... expensive but they keep their promise if they break something they'll warranty it...
Old 03-18-2004, 05:14 PM
The Granby Theater

Turizmo01 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats why i do all my shit my goddam self, i trust nobody! especially Great Bridge, they go crazy over the stupidest shit, like weed and other shit
Old 03-18-2004, 05:56 PM
TRD Tacoma Biotch!

redteg93ls is an unknown quantity at this point

"thats why i do all my shit my goddam self, i trust nobody! especially Great Bridge, they go crazy over the stupidest shit, like weed and other shit" -Turizmo01

AMEN!!!
Old 03-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by redteg93ls
"thats why i do all my shit my goddam self, i trust nobody! especially Great Bridge, they go crazy over the stupidest shit, like weed and other shit" -Turizmo01

AMEN!!!

your new at the internet arnt u lol (vasponger)

click reply on the persons post that u want to quote.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:12 PM
Slowest 240 EVER

ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03 ScrewD03

Originally Posted by UltimatIllusion
Not only all that ... The chesapeake cops didnt even read him his rights before they arrested him... nor did they say anything to me before they searched me and my car... (they also in my opinion did a piss poor search of my car... they knew it was clean from the get go... they didnt search any of my compartments... but they smelled inside the port hole of my speaker box...)
aren't you allowed to fight that... They didn't say shit to you guys when they did the search...
Old 03-19-2004, 03:52 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I'm calling my congressman. I want ALL the money back I've paid in taxes to educate you children. Apparently, it's not working.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:06 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Damn, someone is on a roll this morning.
Old 03-21-2004, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by ScrewD03
aren't you allowed to fight that... They didn't say shit to you guys when they did the search...
Ya, imma file a complaint with the Cpeake police department, i'm not sure what he is doing, hes meeting with a lawyer, however, i know for a fact that they did not read him his rights before questioning him, i was there and i will testify to that...

As an update, when he called the arresting officer about getting his keys to his house back, and his text books out of his car, the officer, that illegally searched me, in the background said "He can suck my dick if he thinks hes getting that back"

Honestly the way i feel right now about the whole situation, i have to quote Methods of Mayhem: Tired of the boys in blue rolling up on your crew, heres what to do, tell em all F* You... its a proposition F* you, F* you its a proposition .... i wish i had that CD on me when i was pulling out of there... though if i had, most likly i would have seen 2 or 3 police cars chasing after me before i could get back in to the beach

Last edited by UltimatIllusion; 03-21-2004 at 11:10 AM.