Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Steppin' Out March 26th

Old 03-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Tom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom
Default Re: Steppin' Out March 26th

Originally Posted by El Negro
And that's a damned shame. Not that there's anything wrong with Steppin Out, but with all the bands and all the possible venues around, no one will actually get anything decent going.

Don't let me win the lottery...I'll have the area's first fine dining/tapas/bbq/soul food/punk/ska/garage/race track venue.
Yeah, I used to like PBC... but I kind of doubt I'll go there again, unless there is a really good show there. Not with the bouncers they have now. Attitudz is supposed to open back up for shows... but yeah, there definitely needs to be more venues.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Originally Posted by El Negro
And that's a damned shame. Not that there's anything wrong with Steppin Out, but with all the bands and all the possible venues around, no one will actually get anything decent going.

Don't let me win the lottery...I'll have the area's first fine dining/tapas/bbq/soul food/punk/ska/garage/race track venue.
riverview's still for sale for any of the old heads that remember shows there.

get on that lottery thing
Old 03-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone end up going? AZ were defiantly the best. Whole Wheat Bread was pretty good too.