Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stewart tinting

Old 09-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dispute has disabled reputation
Default stewart tinting

I did a search but came up woth nothing. i was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with stewart tinting, on pembroke ave. i was reccomended by a co-worker but cannot find any info on them. I just want to know if they are any good and if they have good quality film.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:08 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: stewart tinting

I had my windows tinted by him also by recommendation. I have no complaints he did a great job. I got 7 windows done for $140...well $150 cause it was 25%. I called at 11 and he asked if I could come then....ended up going at 4 and I picked up my car at 6. Great job and nice guy. I am sorry I don't have the number though. I know you really can't tell by the picture but I included one anyways.
Attached Thumbnails stewart tinting-i-billie-433.jpg  
Old 10-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

SS BEEOTCH has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SubieChik

I had my windows tinted by him also by recommendation. I have no complaints he did a great job. I got 7 windows done for $140...well $150 cause it was 25%. I called at 11 and he asked if I could come then....ended up going at 4 and I picked up my car at 6. Great job and nice guy. I am sorry I don't have the number though. I know you really can't tell by the picture but I included one anyways.
how often do you get pulled over?
Old 10-01-2007, 06:10 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Knock on wood...I haven't yet.

Wait lemme edit that....got pulled over in Maryland but the cop didn't say crap about my tint....lol. It was like 67 in a 55...got let off with a warning, and my husband was driving.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:13 AM
LXRY STI

Now that I look at that picture it looks a whole lot darker than it actually is. Must have been the light that day. If you pull up next to me you can see in my car....although with that picture it doesn't look like it.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:20 AM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuart's Tinting- 757-236-8780

I've had both my cars done by him and will not go to anyone else. He offers a 3 year warranty and replaced the tint on my civic when the dust seal streaked it on the inside, no questions asked. He's a great guy and does awesome work. Great prices too.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:28 AM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

nice i've been looking for a nice and fairly priced place to get my windows tinted.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

SS BEEOTCH has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Now that I look at that picture it looks a whole lot darker than it actually is. Must have been the light that day. If you pull up next to me you can see in my car....although with that picture it doesn't look like it.
well 25% is illegal which is why I was asking. i want to get like 30 or 25 myself but I am scared of getting pulled over all the time. The law states for passanger cars 50 in the front 35 in the back
Old 10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
LXRY STI

Yea it's illegal but I like bending the rules. I would get a ticket everyday of the week and still keep my tint on b/c I love the way it looks
Old 10-01-2007, 06:51 PM
LXRY STI

My husband got pulled over for his. A Fusion passed by us going 80 and the cop said he pulled us over cause he noticed the tint. Personally I think VA cops suck cause they don't have their priorities straight. The Fusion cut off off then slammed on his brakes b/c he noticed the cops driving next to us. Apparently too dark window tint is more unsafe than someone driving like a jackass.

Quick Reply: stewart tinting