Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!

Old 05-20-2008, 09:43 AM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KRON1C has disabled reputation
Default Re: STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!

hahahaha....so where does everybody meet up at?!?!?! I'll be the kid on the 18 spd Huffy!!!! hahahahaha.....Shit sucks!

(Disclaimer, don't get your panties in a bunch. I was just joking about the meeting up part. Everybody knows the meet spot is 564 )
Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by KRON1C
It is a bad feeling and I would not wish upon anybody else. I'm just going through the steps to get it taken care of. That's how life goes. I guess I should start looking for another project to daily driver car. I was looking to get out of the scene a little bit anyway. GSR-Turbo is cool and fun to drive no doubt, but I'm looking to move up in the world....

If somebody wanted my car that bad, they should have just asked. On a lighter note, with the bad feelings of my car getting taken, it is a little flattering that somebody actually thought the car was worth stealing.

Yeah, I just got there last Saturday. I'm only staying for the summer. I called them and told them about my car. The same chick that asked me if I was Barbara Walters said "Oh my! We have never had a car stolen here, blah, blah, blah."
I was like, "Bitch! I guess it's time for you to make a list because that shit just happened!"

Ahhh, I guess I'll feel my loss when I'm actually back to the beach. Thanks again for keeping a look out guys.
is this the same old eg you had when you worked at kempsville?

oh, and if it was jessica you talked to, she sucks. shes the same person that told me when my car got broken into that it wasnt her problem. i ended up talking to jamie (property manager), and he was a bit nicer about it, but it was basically the same bullshit in a different bag.

ill keep a lookout man.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:48 AM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Originally Posted by dorko
how did they steal a s2000?

dont they have chipped keys?

so it had to be a flatbed.?
Up in the NOVA area there are a ton of S2000's stolen, if it's a softtop they rip the top and "jump" in... thus take off the ebrake, or just grab the inter.

I'll keep an eye open in Williamsburg man, it's prob the worst feeling in the world like 500 miles away and you can't do much
Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM
mmmmmm

Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake Harold_Fastwake

Originally Posted by Bizkit64
Up in the NOVA area there are a ton of S2000's stolen, if it's a softtop they rip the top and "jump" in... thus take off the ebrake, or just grab the inter.

I'll keep an eye open in Williamsburg man, it's prob the worst feeling in the world like 500 miles away and you can't do much
Lawl, he has a hatch. It is painted in S2k yellow, which is what has been messing with everyones mind on what car he had stolen.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:47 PM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

Haha...yeah....it would be pretty sick to rock the S2K, but I had a Coupe painted S2000 yellow.....=)
Old 05-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Ultracoupe has disabled reputation

U have been Pm'ed Kronic answer ASAP
Old 05-21-2008, 05:36 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

sucks ass man, shit has gotten way out of hand around here. hope they find the faggots who stole your shit.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:44 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Post up notices around at auto parts stores. The thieves will likely be "accessorizing" it if it's not already stripped. Pretty much your only chance of getting it back if it wasn't towed.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:56 AM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

Originally Posted by Shingo
U have been Pm'ed Kronic answer ASAP
Pm'ed back!

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
sucks ass man, shit has gotten way out of hand around here. hope they find the faggots who stole your shit.
Yeah man. I just talked to one of the head managers at the Apt complex. The police called him and told him about what happened. He asked to step up patrols in the area. He also said that this has been happening to a lot of "souped up" cars in the area. Keep a look of for my car and take car of your own cars guys. This shit sucks. I can't believe this is happening in this area. I thought this was the beach, not bad news....haha

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Post up notices around at auto parts stores. The thieves will likely be "accessorizing" it if it's not already stripped. Pretty much your only chance of getting it back if it wasn't towed.
I just thought of doing that. I also figured I should go to some shops and let them know.

Just for everybody though. I was always the one to be like "well, that sucks that kid got his car stolen". I'm not crying about it getting stolen. I want to use this experience to help you guys become more aware and better prepared for a situation like this. Learn from my experience. There's like 1819712371238 million billion people on here. Somebody has to see my car!!!!!!!

*If you're one of the guys that stole my car and you're reading this. You can have the car, but let me get my soccer shoes and my TI89 back. I need those shits for school.*

Let me know!!!!

Moe
757-270-2008

Last edited by KRON1C; 05-21-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 AM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

I'd laugh if they actually showed up on your door step, but yeah, since I started driving a drop top. I don't leave anything but CD's in my car.

Quick Reply: STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!