Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 04:43 PM
War kittens?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts
Default Re: STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!

How does insurance work out when shit like this happens?
Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Well, it changed from Theft to Theft Recovery. The detective told me the insurance will go down there and take a look at it then we can go from there. I called my insurance and they said they have to take a whole new claim since it is now Theft Recovery. I'll let you know more as I find out. I'm headed out to NC to pick up my left over stuff. I called place it's at and they told me the people left me my shoes and some of my other school stuff. We'll see.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:39 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

i saw you a couple days ago at chapel lake. you were taking your trash out and i was rolling by in my tan pickup. i wanted to holler but i had shit to do.

glad to see you sort of got your car back.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aznlyfe
i live down at the oceanfront so ill keep an eye out for you.

me too, plus got relatives back in kenstock(close to that same intersection), so if it's local and they try to drive it off to a garage for chopping, i might see it(and if so, ill follow), who knows.

edit: read the rest of the thread, glad you got it back
Old 06-05-2008, 12:30 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
Makeing me think of getting all my shit lazer etched or some bull like that....
That HEAT program etches all of your windows with the VIN number for free. Great deterrent for thieves looking to strip cars. might be enough to make them pass it over. Also, LoJack, get it.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Registered Member

banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
That HEAT program etches all of your windows with the VIN number for free. Great deterrent for thieves looking to strip cars. might be enough to make them pass it over. Also, LoJack, get it.
lojack requires that the cops in your precinct actually give a fuck enough to go and find it. Now Im not saying they don't, but call your precincts non-emergency number and see how fast they do anything. They'll be on it, in days, not minutes or hours. There's a few options out there, lojack isnt one of the better ones, but eitherway, you've got to go do the footwork yourself. It's like a kidnapping, the more time passes, the less you're likely to get your car back "alive".

http://www.accutracking.com/
Old 06-05-2008, 03:54 AM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
i saw you a couple days ago at chapel lake. you were taking your trash out and i was rolling by in my tan pickup. i wanted to holler but i had shit to do.

glad to see you sort of got your car back.
haha....it's cool man, I was probably just chillaxin. I'll be here all summer. I'm sure I'll see you sometime.

Originally Posted by banned_user
lojack requires that the cops in your precinct actually give a fuck enough to go and find it. Now Im not saying they don't, but call your precincts non-emergency number and see how fast they do anything. They'll be on it, in days, not minutes or hours. There's a few options out there, lojack isnt one of the better ones, but eitherway, you've got to go do the footwork yourself. It's like a kidnapping, the more time passes, the less you're likely to get your car back "alive".

I agree. I didn't even know my car was stolen for at least 3 days because I was in Boston. The next car will definitely have one of those options. I will also keep all my other random shit in my house!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

damn gl with the new whip
Old 06-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Registered Member

ewilkinso has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by banned_user

Just recovered one a few days ago using LoJack. Its not perfect but it does help. As soon as your car is reported stolen, LoJAck is activated.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:26 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

^ truth. LoJack ain't gonna do jack if you don't activate it, especially if you don't know that your car has been stolen for 3 days -- which is very uncommon. Probably the best theft recovery device out there other than common sense.

Quick Reply: STOLEN CAR!!! KRON1C STOLEN!!! Please HELP!!!!