Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stolen civic

Old 05-22-2008, 03:08 PM
CTR
ACCOUNTANT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTR has disabled reputation
Default Re: stolen civic

this dude sound sad as shit compared to the angry people that get their car stolen. this is some bullshit. just aint safe no more in the 757.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:32 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Damn dude hope it turns up! I'll keep an eye open in Williamsburg
Old 05-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

chucha

hey i got the car back... was found down in chesapeake at the end of military hwy in the woods with 3 other civics... two 99 si one of them got the engine taken the other the engine was removed but was next to the car... and my car was completed destroyed so i need a new 92 95 hatch shell so if someone have any eg body let me know good condition... or the third car was an ek hatch they didnt do anything to it... all the cars had the same tore ignition switch cover exactly the same way for hot wiring... my neighboors car didnt start the same night... they tried to take that one too...
Old 05-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

hmmm military hwy....tippits auto sales always seemed shady.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:06 PM
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Are those others anyone else's civic from this place? Was one maybe Yellow?
Old 05-27-2008, 03:00 AM
Registered Member

chucha

two blue 99 or 00 civic si and a black ek hatch.... no yellow ones ... sorry...
Old 05-27-2008, 03:12 AM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

sucks man i would be head hunting hard if it happen to me, and trying to get any info i could also! good luck.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

chucha

just in case if someone have a eg hatch shell for sell in good condition let me know... i need to buy one...
Old 05-29-2008, 02:06 PM
yard man

professorman has disabled reputation

Glad they found it. Good luck on the search. Hope you at least got some money from insurance to cover the rebuild.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by slimb
Three threads is much but people out there know who is doing this and just wont come forward. I was fueling up the dump truck this morning at red barn next to pops in Yorktown. Well since it takes well over 200 dollars to fill up I am usually sitting at the gas station for about 10 minutes or so. So i get to hear some interesting conversation's from time to time. On the inside pump was two guys in a white looked to be mid 90's Chevy single cab fueling up. Truck didn't have a name on it but it appeared to be a irrigation or water sprinkler company. Anyway as I was sitting there I heard something about stealing cars so i turned down my radio down and I ease dropped(Sp) . According to this guy he had recently fired a younger employee for using one of his trailers and he said he knew he was using it to steal cars so he fired him. Well the other guy asked what did they do with the car. He said they would strip everything off of it that night and go dump it in a field and sometimes cut the car up. Well that was end of convo and he jumped in his truck and left. So i had no time to get any other info on the truck. Hopefully the guy he was telling this to will contact authorities or tell someone who will. Sorry for long rambling

Go back to gas station and advise them to hold their tapes. Contact the damn cops and have them find the plates off the truck. seriously.

Originally Posted by chucha
hey i got the car back... was found down in chesapeake at the end of military hwy in the woods with 3 other civics... two 99 si one of them got the engine taken the other the engine was removed but was next to the car... and my car was completed destroyed so i need a new 92 95 hatch shell so if someone have any eg body let me know good condition... or the third car was an ek hatch they didnt do anything to it... all the cars had the same tore ignition switch cover exactly the same way for hot wiring... my neighboors car didnt start the same night... they tried to take that one too...

Shitty. I was driving down that way last week and some dick was bugging me about my car trying to ask me questions. tryin to say "oh must have some stuff done huh"

creeped me out.

Quick Reply: stolen civic