Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen License Plate

Old 03-12-2005, 04:33 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Stolen License Plate

Originally Posted by nothing
Are you serious? So if I steal the plates off my neighbors car and put them on my jeep and drive my jeep head on into traffic he is at fault?

......ahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhah. no.

Dude. Just call the cops and say he stole your plates, then call dmv and cancel your plates.
Nope youre wrong. When I bought the 240 I drove around on the previous owners plate's a few times before I registered the car into my name. I got pulled over once and thats exactly what the cop told me.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by NoReverse
Nope youre wrong. When I bought the 240 I drove around on the previous owners plate's a few times before I registered the car into my name. I got pulled over once and thats exactly what the cop told me.
Tell me you are really not stupid enough to believe the cop said that because you still had his plates?

It was because in the eyes of the law and dmv he still owned the car because it was in his name. If you were to put the car in your name but instead of putting new plates on it you decided to keep his plates and you got pulled. There in no way in hell the cop would tell you that you are not at fault for what you are doing in YOUR car.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

KoticOne has disabled reputation

i knwo i can just cancel the plates abut i just want them back..the guy took them and has my cds and if any of u guys see the car with projector head lights...its flat black all the way till back windows then it turns white...just tell em so i can get my shit back
Old 03-12-2005, 02:00 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

i just saw that car next door to my shop yesterday up in denbigh