Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stupid cops of p-town

Old 03-14-2003, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dreaper is an unknown quantity at this point

i think u should spend less time trying to look coll and pay attention to what ure doing when you drive. police are her to protect us against crackheads stealing our shit. they cant stop every crime but give them some credit.
Old 03-14-2003, 05:33 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

ive rolled out with just my fogs on one time, not even knowing. Cop just shined his big ass light on me, and i knew then. I just flicked em on and waved.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:38 AM

got mail? is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dreaper
i think u should spend less time trying to look coll and pay attention to what ure doing when you drive. police are her to protect us against crackheads stealing our shit. they cant stop every crime but give them some credit.
i think there are a lot of cops, especially beach cops, that are focusing on the wrong people. there are a lot of corrupt law enforcers, that take agression/stress or even things they're deprived of out on innocent people. hell, a co-worker's son of mine was dealing drugs out of their house. the cops came and didn't even arrest him. they gave warning for him to move out of the area. he moved out, and still comes back periodically to make deals. on the other hand, i got a ticket and served jail time for going 75 in a 55 at 230am.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:41 AM

got mail? is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dreaper
obviously they do a very poor job and often focus on the wrong people. there are a lot of corrupt law enforcers, especially beach cops, that could care less about protecting you. but, they'd give their all to build that city revenue.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:36 AM
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by got mail?
obviously they do a very poor job and often focus on the wrong people. there are a lot of corrupt law enforcers, especially beach cops, that could care less about protecting you. but, they'd give their all to build that city revenue.
Amen to that brotha! I've had all kinds of stuff happen to our family cars and house, and with no results. Not even an occasional cop driving by the neighborhood once in a while. But, I did get a ticket for a burnt out headlight and parking in two spaces for my tire being right on the line. That was a quick and easy $350 down the drain.
Old 03-23-2003, 07:41 AM
Banned

rollup! is an unknown quantity at this point

COPS SUCK! THEY are kids that were picked on when they were little and want power so they get a badge! oh yea and by the way cops get NO pussy cause they're WACK! fuc tha cops!
Old 03-24-2003, 02:00 AM
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy

I'm a cop and didn't get picked on as a kid. And as a matter of fact, i get all kinds of pussy. The best is from your mom and your sister though.
Old 03-24-2003, 03:26 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahahha
Old 03-24-2003, 03:32 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

hahaha tonka him.... but yeah some cops i just dont know about, my girl just got a ticket for not coming to a complete stop when making a right when the light was Yellow! it was a first offence and she didnt even get a warning. what a stupid reason to get a ticket...
Old 03-24-2003, 09:20 AM
You name it I got it

93foxbody is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by 93foxbody; 03-24-2003 at 05:10 PM.

Quick Reply: stupid cops of p-town