Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

suicide doors and custom body work............

Old 04-21-2011, 03:22 AM
tahoe lincoln ls fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluedevil42 has disabled reputation
Default suicide doors and custom body work............

does anyone know of a shop or two who can install suicide doors, shave door handles, or fabricate fenders for me? i have a 2000 lincoln ls and want to get some work done. i am currently in iraq due back in a few months and i want to shop around and find the best deal and the some professional work oh and i need a custom paint job as well. how about a person that powder coats as well? sorry i know um askin a lot but this is what i have in store for my bucket. as many shops as possible so that i may compare and pick. thank you all in advance.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:27 AM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo
Default Re: suicide doors and custom body work............

Originally Posted by bluedevil42
does anyone know of a shop or two who can install suicide doors, shave door handles, or fabricate fenders for me? i have a 2000 lincoln ls and want to get some work done. i am currently in iraq due back in a few months and i want to shop around and find the best deal and the some professional work oh and i need a custom paint job as well. how about a person that powder coats as well? sorry i know um askin a lot but this is what i have in store for my bucket. as many shops as possible so that i may compare and pick. thank you all in advance.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:41 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

... or you could just save your money and invest it into something that will appreciate in value.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
... or you could just save your money and invest it into something that will appreciate in value.
fuckin smart
Old 04-21-2011, 04:03 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Bos motherfucker...BOS
Old 04-21-2011, 05:15 AM
The Cat's Meow

And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic And2TheRepublic

i need a custom paint job as well..
Like a Donk? Painted with your favorite cereal, cartoon, or candy bar?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by And2TheRepublic
Like a Donk? Painted with your favorite cereal, cartoon, or candy bar?
Someone has a ralph lauren donk sitting on rt. 17 by the train tracks in york county. It actually looks decent for what they did.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:19 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by captaininsano91
Someone has a ralph lauren donk sitting on rt. 17 by the train tracks in york county. It actually looks decent for what they did.
should be sitting ON the train tracks.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

I'm just glad he used a classy company instead of a 69 cent candy.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I wouldn't do any of that to a 2000 Lincoln.... why not go old school and do some cool stuff? I just don't get trying to do it to the vanilla Lincolns of the early 2000s etc. etc.

Nfatuatn on here does all of this type of work and look up our resident ghetto-star Bos as he's into this type of stuff and can probably provide you some good feedback.

Quick Reply: suicide doors and custom body work............