Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

suicide doors and custom body work............

Old 05-01-2011, 05:19 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: suicide doors and custom body work............

Originally Posted by bluedevil42
would have been good just answering the fuckin question otherwise keep ur opinions to urself. no body asked if you would do it to ur vehicle jackasses! seriously? now let's see how many hillbillies can pile on and talk big shit like ur something special! forum full of professional idiots!
It's apparent you're an idiot but like I said, PM or search for bos74211 on here.......

He does that shit.

PS - I am something special unlike you
Old 05-10-2011, 06:02 PM
tahoe lincoln ls fan

bluedevil42 has disabled reputation

It's apparent you're an idiot but like I said, PM or search for bos74211 on here.......

He does that shit.

are u serious? is this what makes u cool and hide behind a freakin forum. callin someone an idiot because they asked your half breed inbred ass a question? what a straight jackass! go play in traffic loser! no one asked your broke ass if you thought it was a good thing, its what i wanted to do. to think u get your rocks off cruising a fuckin forum to take cheapshots at people. how classy moron! they should have lined ur ass up with bin laden! yeah ur special alright specially educated short bus special! go ahead shoot a couple more smartass comments when i get back from iraq i would sure love to visit some of u village idiots! stay off the meth freak!
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

He does that shit.

are u serious? is this what makes u cool and hide behind a freakin forum. callin someone an idiot because they asked your half breed inbred ass a question? what a straight jackass! go play in traffic loser! no one asked your broke ass if you thought it was a good thing, its what i wanted to do. to think u get your rocks off cruising a fuckin forum to take cheapshots at people. how classy moron! they should have lined ur ass up with bin laden! yeah ur special alright specially educated short bus special! go ahead shoot a couple more smartass comments when i get back from iraq i would sure love to visit some of u village idiots! stay off the meth freak!
uh o
Old 05-10-2011, 06:24 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

[I]are u serious? is this what makes u cool and hide behind a freakin forum. callin someone an idiot because they asked your half breed inbred ass a question? what a straight jackass! go play in traffic loser! no one asked your broke ass if you thought it was a good thing, its what i wanted to do. to think u get your rocks off cruising a fuckin forum to take cheapshots at people. how classy moron! they should have lined ur ass up with bin laden! yeah ur special alright specially educated short bus special! go ahead shoot a couple more smartass comments when i get back from iraq i would sure love to visit some of u village idiots! stay off the meth freak!
You are going to get people's opinions because it's a public forum. Cheapshots? Lol my grandmother is dead as fuck and she'd still make fun of some retard that can't use google -that wanted suicide doors to begin with. Turn on your rep. What's a big guy like you afraid of? You served in Iraq, so I know you're not afraid to turn on that rep, right?

Last edited by TongWoo; 05-10-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

I love when noobtards say LordHomo is broke and uneducated lol then say they cant wait to see him in person. Has nobody watch the incredible hulk?
Old 05-10-2011, 06:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

He does that shit.

Every mother says their child is special. Let us make the call, Corky.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:20 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

He does that shit.

Well now you fucking rubbed the lamp dipshit.

1. I told you to PM or search for bos74211. If you had done that your dumbass would have realized that's all he fucking does.
2. I've never hid behind a computer or a forum. I pretty much announce when I'm at meets and I fucking wear a nametag but yet when people see me, none of you little bitches want to play anymore.
3. It's apparent from your limited intellect and grammar that you're probably in the Army or Navy and probably no higher then an E-3 or E-4. I daresay with my two degrees that I'm much smarter then you plus I know I outrank you.
4. I've been to Iraq 3 times...you don't impress or scare me
5. I'll be back in Norfolk from Korea in Jun...I'll make sure to post when I'm out and about so you can roll deep with your faggle friends in your 2000 Lincoln and I'll laugh at you and make more smartass comments.

Ps - bitch.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:44 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Every mother says their child is special. Let us make the call, Corky.

+rep if i could

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 05-11-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: image rehosted
Old 05-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

=••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••= =••=

Inb4closed
Old 05-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Well now you fucking rubbed the lamp dipshit.

1. I told you to PM or search for bos74211. If you had done that your dumbass would have realized that's all he fucking does.
2. I've never hid behind a computer or a forum. I pretty much announce when I'm at meets and I fucking wear a nametag but yet when people see me, none of you little bitches want to play anymore.
3. It's apparent from your limited intellect and grammar that you're probably in the Army or Navy and probably no higher then an E-3 or E-4. I daresay with my two degrees that I'm much smarter then you plus I know I outrank you.
4. I've been to Iraq 3 times...you don't impress or scare me
5. I'll be back in Norfolk from Korea in Jun...I'll make sure to post when I'm out and about so you can roll deep with your faggle friends in your 2000 Lincoln and I'll laugh at you and make more smartass comments.

Ps - bitch.
This shit needs to be stickied.

Quick Reply: suicide doors and custom body work............