Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sumospeed Springfest Thank yous/class winners/review

Old 05-16-2011, 02:19 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: Sumospeed Springfest Thank yous/class winners/review

Originally Posted by -Danimal
lol wtf, that car will never see a track

You Read my Mind.....DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!!!!...olol

<3 Geoff though

Originally Posted by Ultra Rover
Disclaimer: Neloc did judge VIP but none of the judges owned VIP cars all their cars were competing in Rwd Asian import.

Just wanted to put that out there before people say it was rigged.
Glad to see that you guys thought ahead about that though, Props for that. Honestly, I wouldn't hope anyone would be as close minded to think it was "Rigged" though, You're GS pretty much killed it though...haha

Ohh, and Nick, Just some Food for Thought for Next Year, You might want to get a Tent/People set up at the Parking Lot next to "D". There were MADDDDDDD fucking Cheap ass people that were parking over there that apparently 'couldn't afford' the 5 fucking dollars for donation/charity....That shit actually kinda pissed me off when I saw that, lol.

Didn't know if you had seen my other post in the Event thread itself, but, like I said, just some Food for Thought.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:25 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

As far as the ISO maroon GS. He was competing in RWD Asian Import I don't know what happened to his paperwork but it was turned in. Lol Weird he didn't win anything but nor does he really care. We talked about it after the show.

I mean its cool he doesnt care, But I do ha...that was one of the cleanest most modded cars there. the paint and fitment of the kit was ridiculous, the stance, wheels, brakes etc were awesome. It should have at least placed in something, maybe it got confused or something. Give that dude my personal props. It takes alot to impress me when it comes to paint and bodywork aspect of things and that thing was doing it big time.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:27 PM
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft

Agreed, that GS was the fucking tits.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
I mean its cool he doesnt care, But I do ha...that was one of the cleanest most modded cars there. the paint and fitment of the kit was ridiculous, the stance, wheels, brakes etc were awesome. It should have at least placed in something, maybe it got confused or something. Give that dude my personal props. It takes alot to impress me when it comes to paint and bodywork aspect of things and that thing was doing it big time.

Agreed he and I had discussed what class he was going to compete in when he was doing final prep work on the car prior to coming up. He had felt that his car was more sport oriented and opted for Rwd Asian import. When we didn't hear his name in the top two spot we found it a bit odd but it is what it is.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Congrats Joe good stuff man.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Agreed he and I had discussed what class he was going to compete in when he was doing final prep work on the car prior to coming up. He had felt that his car was more sport oriented and opted for Rwd Asian import. When we didn't hear his name in the top two spot we found it a bit odd but it is what it is.
Im still baffled at what happened there. It didnt even dawn on me until the next day when I talked to you.

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Ohh, and Nick, Just some Food for Thought for Next Year, You might want to get a Tent/People set up at the Parking Lot next to "D". There were MADDDDDDD fucking Cheap ass people that were parking over there that apparently 'couldn't afford' the 5 fucking dollars for donation/charity....That shit actually kinda pissed me off when I saw that, lol.
Didn't know if you had seen my other post in the Event thread itself, but, like I said, just some Food for Thought.
Well we didnt have any sort of control over the other lots, we only rented D. Last year the city had the other lots staffed and were charging $5.00 there too but this year I guess they didnt feel it necessary or something.

Thanks for the kind words fellas, next year is going to be bonkers
Old 05-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

Next year should work towards an all weekend event, East Coast SpringFest. Similar to a H20 event.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

rent VMP, gigantic show and race weekend, would be freaking awesome.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:57 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

fuck i might have to take some leave and come down for next years.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Had a great time as usual..super stoked the weather did a complete 180 on what was predicted/expected. Got to see some faces I haven't seen in a while..missed a bunch of others though. Big thanks to Nick and the Sumo guys/gals for yet another awesome event. Definitely looking forward to next year, and hopefully being able to enter the E30 into the show.

Also, congrats to all those who took home a trophy, they were all definitely deserving of their awards.

Quick Reply: Sumospeed Springfest Thank yous/class winners/review