Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sup all!!! newbie here

Old 06-13-2004, 06:32 PM
eRrRrRrrr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
POSTWHORE has disabled reputation
Default Re: sup all!!! newbie here

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
Is this guy serious?
are you referring to me?
Old 06-13-2004, 11:36 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Is this guy serious?

This should be fun. Benefit of the doubt just got thrown in our faces seriously...

We aren't hating on the half rims alone, maybe the black primer with no plan to paint, the civic front bumper alone, and the best performance mod is your exhaust..well...yeah.
Old 06-14-2004, 06:08 AM
95 Tercel

deftones9256 has disabled reputation

well first of all , i do plan to paint the car soon, im still looking for the front rims, i dont just have the front bumper, i have the wings west kit on the rest of the car, and i will have a turbo kit inroute soon aswell. as for all of u hating on the tercel, let me ask u a question. what the hell is the diffenece between a tercel and a civic? hmmmmm.... maybe the fact that the tercel is about 500-1000 lbs lighter in weight and has the same about of hp/torque!!! just because we dont have that gayz azz v-tech that everyone is all hyped up about( which robbs u of torqu ne wayz). or maybe its the fact that the tercel has a jspec motor that came stock turbo charger and has been know to make around 300-400 hps. just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!

Darren
Old 06-14-2004, 07:16 AM

sPeeDfreEk is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: sup all!!! newbie here

Originally Posted by deftones9256
well first of all , i do plan to paint the car soon, im still looking for the front rims, i dont just have the front bumper, i have the wings west kit on the rest of the car, and i will have a turbo kit inroute soon aswell. as for all of u hating on the tercel, let me ask u a question. what the hell is the diffenece between a tercel and a civic? hmmmmm.... maybe the fact that the tercel is about 500-1000 lbs lighter in weight and has the same about of hp/torque!!! just because we dont have that gayz azz v-tech that everyone is all hyped up about( which robbs u of torqu ne wayz). or maybe its the fact that the tercel has a jspec motor that came stock turbo charger and has been know to make around 300-400 hps. just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!

Darren
Old 06-14-2004, 07:45 AM
got poi?

tropic is an unknown quantity at this point

Darren
nOOb strikes back!
Old 06-14-2004, 07:52 AM
I'M BACK

PRO-Habit

Dude def. Not a good way 2 start out as a newbie on drag. But welcome none the less.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Is this guy serious?
Hard to tell.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:32 AM

Zero Signal is an unknown quantity at this point

just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!

Darren

Exactly.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:45 AM

Jopster is an unknown quantity at this point

z). just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!
Darren
However it does mean that the Honda guy is going to pay less to beat you, and have more option with which he can do it.

Assuming of course the Honda tuner knows what he is doing... and from 90% of the civics i've seen......

Regardless, welcome to the board and good luck with your car.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome.

Now go fuck yourself.

Quick Reply: sup all!!! newbie here