Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sup all!!! newbie here

Old 06-14-2004, 09:17 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: sup all!!! newbie here

Originally Posted by deftones9256
well first of all , i do plan to paint the car soon, im still looking for the front rims, i dont just have the front bumper, i have the wings west kit on the rest of the car, and i will have a turbo kit inroute soon aswell. as for all of u hating on the tercel, let me ask u a question. what the hell is the diffenece between a tercel and a civic? hmmmmm.... maybe the fact that the tercel is about 500-1000 lbs lighter in weight and has the same about of hp/torque!!! just because we dont have that gayz azz v-tech that everyone is all hyped up about( which robbs u of torqu ne wayz). or maybe its the fact that the tercel has a jspec motor that came stock turbo charger and has been know to make around 300-400 hps. just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!

Darren
Okay first of all welcome, you tercel racin, wrong front end havin keep dreamin your tecel will never be quick ass to Dragva.Com (Rice magnet) You have entered and are prolly gonna be gone in about a week, two tops. Do not come on a board trying to "talk" alot of talk that you cant back up... thats your first mistake. You can talk back when your car makes the 300-400 hp you claim it can. We all can sit back and say i have a gargantuain flux capasitor in route! that will take my car to 1421562WHP! Give it a rest. Until that day shut your face.
If you want to be respected or even not harrassed on this board. Change your attitude, understand that your car sucks, and is ugly as a camel's asshole (im sure) and if you ask nicely somebody might be able to throw you a little advice on the info you seek.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by deftones9256
well first of all , i do plan to paint the car soon, im still looking for the front rims, i dont just have the front bumper, i have the wings west kit on the rest of the car, and i will have a turbo kit inroute soon aswell. as for all of u hating on the tercel, let me ask u a question. what the hell is the diffenece between a tercel and a civic? hmmmmm.... maybe the fact that the tercel is about 500-1000 lbs lighter in weight and has the same about of hp/torque!!! just because we dont have that gayz azz v-tech that everyone is all hyped up about( which robbs u of torqu ne wayz). or maybe its the fact that the tercel has a jspec motor that came stock turbo charger and has been know to make around 300-400 hps. just because there isnt that much aftermarket support in the states doesnt mean its a good car!!!!

Darren
I'm not hating on the Tercel, I'm hating on the owner you stupid fuck.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:03 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

dude, im sorry, but tercel sounds too much like turd.
lol welcome to drag.
Old 06-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

wow....
Old 06-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Sometimes I feel bad...but spare the rod and spoil the child I guess...
Old 06-14-2004, 09:18 PM

Jopster is an unknown quantity at this point

man i love Drag welcomings
Old 06-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
We all can sit back and say i have a gargantuain flux capasitor in route! that will take my car to 1421562WHP! Give it a rest. Until that day shut your face.
hey my flux capasitor is on back order, don't hate!!!!!!!!

oh yeah bad way to introduce yourself and your tercel, i'm with dxplicitone...you'll probablybe gone soon. anyways...