Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

super kmart "holland rd"

Old 10-25-2003, 10:56 AM
H22AHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93LudeSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by growley
It's funny how meetings at Super K were supposed to be a secret on Wednesday nights.
Yeah it still blows my mind how it started with like me, john, larry and a few others to just chill, then roll out somewhere...next thing you know it turned into P-Town all over again
Old 10-25-2003, 11:32 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally posted by 2slow2race
not really
agreed ... i live down the street from that kmart and it sucks seeing the cops tripple in the few weeks they have been there ... i counted 21 cops from the corner of lynnhaven and holland down to where holland turns to south independence ... im glad to see all the bullshit go ... and take the cops with you
Old 10-25-2003, 11:44 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

i liked the spot cause it was right by my house...
Old 10-25-2003, 12:00 PM
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

This whole story seems familiar .....

Oh yeah .... IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME YOU GUYS GET 200 PEOPLE TOGETHER IN A PARKING LOT ! You damn well know that no matter where you go .... secret or not .... there is going to be a flock of fucktards arriving to ruin it for everyone ! I gave up last summer . Although P-Town was nice , I could see something bad brewing . Stupid people should not only be revoked of driving privledges , they should all be neutered AND OR shot . Maybe you could put that on a sign at the entrance of you next spot . Maybe all the rednecks and HS sophmores will get the hint ....... then again , prolly not !
Old 10-29-2003, 05:41 AM
Incredible Hulk

LSpowered is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really care anymore cause every spot is not going to last for long, cause we always have those dumb ass RICERS that think their car is the shit and try to show off their slow ass car
Old 10-29-2003, 05:47 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Next time you guys find a "spot", someone should always be out there with a video camera to record any idiots and their license plates. Also, digital camera pics of the license plates would be good... they can be posted on the board (with say.. the last two digits blurred) so people know who to chase out.

That way, when someone does something stupid, you can show the footage/pics to the cops and have the offending elements removed without sacrificing an entire group. If you can prove to the cops that you can police yourselves, maybe you won't be kicked out so damn much.

Face it, you guys are going to have form a more friendly relationship with the police if you want to keep a place and keep it free of morons.
Old 10-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

lookatmy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

you're absolutely right.. i may be able to get a handle on this.. my old assistant baseball coach from salem high is a vab cop. i'll give him a call and see what he can do
Old 10-29-2003, 11:27 AM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

i knew it was coming the night i had a gun pulled on me for tellin someone to slow down ;P
Old 10-29-2003, 11:29 AM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by soulDistortion
Next time you guys find a "spot", someone should always be out there with a video camera to record any idiots and their license plates. Also, digital camera pics of the license plates would be good... they can be posted on the board (with say.. the last two digits blurred) so people know who to chase out.

That way, when someone does something stupid, you can show the footage/pics to the cops and have the offending elements removed without sacrificing an entire group. If you can prove to the cops that you can police yourselves, maybe you won't be kicked out so damn much.

Face it, you guys are going to have form a more friendly relationship with the police if you want to keep a place and keep it free of morons.
Wow.. i've never seen somethin this smart posted and its a very good idea.. i've always got my video camera on me now so let me know where the "new" meet is and we'll start "policing" ourselves.
Old 10-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Get to know the cops that will inevitably be sent out to monitor you guys. Let them check out your cars. Talk to them. Show them respect. Make them feel welcome, not make them feel like they are "the man".

It's important to establish a good rapport with the authorities. If you can show to them that as a whole, you guys are there with good intentions and that it is only a small minority of people that ruin it, you'll find it becomes easier to establish a spot without hassle.

Also, having a more open-minded police force actively strolling around the various groups will help to deter any stupid behavior.

Remember, the police aren't there to ruin your fun. They're there to do their job.

Quick Reply: super kmart "holland rd"