Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

suspension

Old 04-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blt4spd has disabled reputation
Default suspension

i am looking for somewhere to get my suspension done at. i drive a 90 integra already lowered. looking to replace shocks and struts with mid-top line products. just let me know of any truly good shops that wont take forever to do it. also prices if possible
Old 04-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: suspension

I'd assume you haven't purchased the suspension yet. Talk to All Aspects in Chesapeake and see what they can do for you. I've yet to read of someone who is not happy with the work or customer service they've received.

Also, look at the Reviews section. There is quite a few threads of note in that area.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: suspension

Originally Posted by Corey
I'd assume you haven't purchased the suspension yet. Talk to All Aspects in Chesapeake and see what they can do for you. I've yet to read of someone who is not happy with the work or customer service they've received.

Also, look at the Reviews section. There is quite a few threads of note in that area.
+1 they dont charge much either. i think they quoted me 175 and then 50 for an alignment.