Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

this sux

Old 06-09-2004, 07:01 AM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: this sux

Originally Posted by DemonSVT17
well due to my grades my parents are going to make me pay for insurance/gas.....
.. well, since no one else has.

BOO FUCKING HOO, YOU PRICK BITCH.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Originally Posted by spic
.. well, since no one else has.

BOO FUCKING HOO, YOU PRICK BITCH.
soul D beat you to it

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
i think "boo fucking hoo" would be the most apropos statement to make here.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

well due to my grades my parents are going to make me pay for insurance/gas.....and even with a job this summer i wont beable to pay for it. So im getting rid of it:-( if you know anyone that is interested in a 2000 ford Lightning with 24k miles on it, let me know.
Hate to break your balls but your truck is a 2001, look at the back of the inspection sticker. 01's also have (eurotails) and the better looking front. BTW, how much is your insurance. If it's no more than $350 or so a month I KNOW you can afford it, but if you're still going to sell it, I'll ask around for you.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:35 AM
User

My 4mula is an unknown quantity at this point

I was also thinking u need a better job. Last summer i paid for $40 for gas a week, probably $50 for food, and $160 a month for insurance, all this making $7 a hour and still had upwards of $1500 saved at the end of summer.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

I pay my own $500 a month car payment, gas, food, etc. I don't pay insurance yet though but I'm only 18. But trust me, you feel and act more responisble with what you got if you have to work your ass off to have it IMO.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Banned

WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i did take it for granted and im glad im open to the REAL WORLD now..... im looking into cars with better gas mileage.
and the "BOO FUCKING HOO" statements werent necessary. I wasnt crying about anything, i was just posting to say that its possible that it will get sold.
Im currently looking into 95-97 BMW M3.

i will be working at go karts plus full time...they pay 6.50 an hour. So if i am to pay for food occasionally, have a little money to live on, pay for gas and insurance then i can not afford to keep this truck. My deal with my rents before was that if i continue to play baseball they will pay for my vehicle(gas, insurance, etc) but now im only playing rec baseball. So all in all it was fun having the truck, and im very sad to possibly see it go...... but the reality is that i need to start paying for my own shit and earn my own way in life and to stop living off of my rents.
Old 06-09-2004, 07:55 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Go Karts Plus sucks!
Old 06-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

huntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura about

should have done the parents way, life would been better lol , u could still afford that truck but you would be skimming by
Old 06-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Lex
vEE-tEC

Lex has disabled reputation

6.50 an hr, only 15645641321 more to go...that does suck but you should of been smarter...ha. good luck on living off of 6.50 and hr, should have kept them damn grades, if i had my parents paying for it all I know I would, if you really want some cash, do what I did, hit up MCI telemarketing for a while. Easily I pulled in 1k checks and they have something called Daily Debit, I lived off of that and threw my checks into the bizzank, but beware MCI is not for pussies so if you are forget it

Lex
Old 06-10-2004, 05:19 AM
DarkSide

SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T SOHC-T
Thumbs up Re: this sux

i did take it for granted and im glad im open to the REAL WORLD now..... im looking into cars with better gas mileage.
and the "BOO FUCKING HOO" statements werent necessary. I wasnt crying about anything, i was just posting to say that its possible that it will get sold.
Im currently looking into 95-97 BMW M3.

i will be working at go karts plus full time...they pay 6.50 an hour. So if i am to pay for food occasionally, have a little money to live on, pay for gas and insurance then i can not afford to keep this truck. My deal with my rents before was that if i continue to play baseball they will pay for my vehicle(gas, insurance, etc) but now im only playing rec baseball. So all in all it was fun having the truck, and im very sad to possibly see it go...... but the reality is that i need to start paying for my own shit and earn my own way in life and to stop living off of my rents.
isn't insurance for a M3 kinda high as well? seeing that u only make 6.50 an hour i think u should get a tercel

Quick Reply: this sux