Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Swap to something else into a 01 Civic EX

Old 01-09-2007, 06:54 AM
hype-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swap to something else into a 01 Civic EX

Originally Posted by vexxanx
I have a D17A2 SOHC VTECH with ECU and JCZ-Racing Pistons and highflow headers along with Black Cold Air Intake and Mugen Spark Plug Wires and NGK Spark Plugs and Moded Fuel Rail would like to trade for something faster anyone out their know something better than this i can put in my civic?
plz let me know
Dude, you don't have any of that stuff. Those civics are dis ignition systems, so you definately dont't have no damn mugen wires, so why lie? You sound like a complete moron as well, just the way you described your car. Nobody wants to trade for a damn sentra, save up your money and do a k swap or I've seen turbo kits for those single cams, but they don't make much power. Either way both of these options cost more than $1000, so quit being a cheap ass and lying about the parts on your car.

PS: You also don't have "racing pistons" either.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:07 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

but hes got vtec y0!
Old 01-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

CivicEX01 has disabled reputation

Hey man i own a 01 civic ex and your a retard because alot of people know my car and ive done a shit load to it like pistons and such and im going to tell you 1 yes you may have Mugen on your wires but theirs nothing special about them i have mugen on mine but they were agift for looks its just for style and 2 JCZ is a company that makes blocks for old corrollas and they dont make pistons so your full of poo on that i have High compression pistons buddy and let me tell you they were exspensive and 3 get a k series if your pockets are deep if not get a turbo and get it tuned but im gonna tell you now im in the army and i have money but you dont see me trying to go 200mph in my 16k dollar civic just go show they look nice with kits on them . Peace
Old 01-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

blu99teg is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CivicEX01
Hey man i own a 01 civic ex and your a retard because alot of people know my car and ive done a shit load to it like pistons and such and im going to tell you 1 yes you may have Mugen on your wires but theirs nothing special about them i have mugen on mine but they were agift for looks its just for style and 2 JCZ is a company that makes blocks for old corrollas and they dont make pistons so your full of poo on that i have High compression pistons buddy and let me tell you they were exspensive and 3 get a k series if your pockets are deep if not get a turbo and get it tuned but im gonna tell you now im in the army and i have money but you dont see me trying to go 200mph in my 16k dollar civic just go show they look nice with kits on them . Peace
Can you please take some immodium AD for that diarrhea coming out of your mouth?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

CivicEX01 has disabled reputation

lol no immodium causes me gas ill take pepto but this guy vexxan needs a diaper cuz hes a frkn Baby and a dam liar... lol
Old 01-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by vexxanx
I have a D17A2 SOHC VTECH with ECU and JCZ-Racing Pistons and highflow headers along with Black Cold Air Intake and Mugen Spark Plug Wires and NGK Spark Plugs and Moded Fuel Rail would like to trade for something faster anyone out their know something better than this i can put in my civic?
plz let me know
Originally Posted by CivicEX01

Hmm..

Me thinks your the same person.

And the IP address says....

CivicEX01 70.174.114.91
vexxanx 70.174.114.91

Yup.. you suck.. your car sucks.. go away

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 01-10-2007 at 11:17 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:21 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
Hmm..

Me thinks your the same person.

And the IP address says....

CivicEX01 70.174.114.91
vexxanx 70.174.114.91

Yup.. you suck.. your car sucks.. go away
haha holy shit, owned.
This guy is a fucking tard.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

blu99teg is on a distinguished road

Did he just call himself stupid?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:32 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic

HASport did a B-swap in a 01 & up civic 4dr when they first came out...
Old 01-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

lol, serious attention issues...

Quick Reply: Swap to something else into a 01 Civic EX