Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Swiming pool advice..

Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 PM
No

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64
Default Re: Swiming pool advice..

Fill pool with water from the hose over night..... add one of those chlorine floaty things and enjoy!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by Bizkit64
Fill pool with water from the hose over night..... add one of those chlorine floaty things and enjoy!
You know how who work in the food industry stray away from a lot of restaurants?

Working in the pool industry keeps me out of 99.9% of pools as what you just described is fucking gross. Most people don't take care of their hot tub and all I have to do is tell them to look up folliculitis and let them know it can be caused by bad hot tub water and most of the time they get their act straight.

Those who don't who I see again, tell me how bad folliculitis sucks.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Ewwwe. Don't Google image that.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:51 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Yea, people say I'm stupid when I tell them I don't get in strange hot tubs/pools.

Lets see you two fuckers ever look at a hot tub the same way now. lol
Old 05-16-2008, 12:55 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm happy to know my father does his hot tub religiously.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:43 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Originally Posted by nothing.
You know how who work in the food industry stray away from a lot of restaurants?

Working in the pool industry keeps me out of 99.9% of pools as what you just described is fucking gross. Most people don't take care of their hot tub and all I have to do is tell them to look up folliculitis and let them know it can be caused by bad hot tub water and most of the time they get their act straight.

Ehhhh!

Well I work at a movie theater... and the only thing I can say is... What happened to butter?!?? Everything is soybeans now a days... ugh
Old 05-16-2008, 02:15 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.

I know you already have someone coming out but before you give him the ok shoot me a pm with exactly what he's going to do and what he's going to charge you and I'll let you know what it SHOULD cost. I know what most places charge and what they do so I'll make sure you don't get fucked. Also, if he does it, watch him. If he doesn't like it, tough shit. I'm more then willing to teach you how to open and pool and keep it running. If you want, peel back part of the cover (I'm assuming you either had a spring-lock or water bag) and get a sample of the water now. Bring it to a pool store for them to test and tell them you're getting ready to open it up. They will let you know what you need to do. I'd suggest going to East Coast Leisure (http://209.35.122.145/) if you go to the blvd store talk to mike and if you go to the redmill store talk to john. Tell either of them chad sent you and they'll take care of you.

Like I said, if you have any questions or need any help just shoot me a pm. This goes for anyone in need of such work.

Wow. Don't think I ever wanna get into a hot tub or pool again. Thanks! haha
Old 05-16-2008, 02:18 PM
10th Planet Student

Producer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond reputeProducer_BMW has a reputation beyond repute

OMG !!!!!!!! DUDE DONT GOOGLE THAT SHIT !!!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Registered member

brycealley has disabled reputation

*sigh* once someone reacts like that it must be googled......i wish i hadn't

Quick Reply: Swiming pool advice..