Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tein coilovers

Old 02-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tein coilovers

Anyone know a place in town that deals with tein products? before i left memphis i was able to snag some wheels, rear tein basic coilovers, function 7 lca's , sparco steering wheel and a whole box full of poly bushings for a crx for cheap and was wondering if there was anyway to buy just the two front coilover's from the tein basic kit and a set of the wrenches to adjust them. prolly a long shot but thought id try anyways
Old 02-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Tein coilovers

Originally Posted by ferio
Anyone know a place in town that deals with tein products? before i left memphis i was able to snag some wheels, rear tein basic coilovers, function 7 lca's , sparco steering wheel and a whole box full of poly bushings for a crx for cheap and was wondering if there was anyway to buy just the two front coilover's from the tein basic kit and a set of the wrenches to adjust them. prolly a long shot but thought id try anyways
hhmmmm you should do some searching around the site I'm not going to spoon feed you but the answer to your question is yes
Old 02-08-2010, 06:28 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

unless you just need to know they are teins on the front to sleep well at night, just get another pair of coilovers from a different brand.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jebsurf
hhmmmm you should do some searching around the site I'm not going to spoon feed you but the answer to your question is yes
lol thanks i'll search it
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by B-Well
unless you just need to know they are teins on the front to sleep well at night, just get another pair of coilovers from a different brand.
nah they dont have to be just figured id keep it matched up dont want it to ride funky with mixed brands on it.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 AM
1 happy dude

snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad snikwad

contact Tein USA, they well the wrenches, and may sell you the fronts too, but theyre not listed on their site tho.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by ferio
lol thanks i'll search it
I will give you a hint............... 757 stickys ........start there
Old 02-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by snikwad
contact Tein USA, they well the wrenches, and may sell you the fronts too, but theyre not listed on their site tho.
yea i've emailed them and heard nothing back
Old 02-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I will give you a hint............... 757 stickys ........start there
yea looking through them thanks