Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

THANK YOU!!! Josh (Mugent3/t4e)

Old 06-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default THANK YOU!!! Josh (Mugent3/t4e)

I just wanted to say thanks and let people know what a great guy Josh is i went from richmond to the 757 to pickup some turbo parts from him and after the sale we got some dinner and started to head back. just as i was saying crap i ment to get gas before we hit the road the car died. right on interstate 264. only person in the area i even remotely knew was the guy i had just bought parts from. so we called him and he totaly came and helped us w/o a second thought. we were TOTALY SCREWED out there and this guy totaly put his evening aside and heled get us straight

Thanks.

oh and to make my evening just exceedingly lovely i get home to find one of my fucking cars is stolen ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!! oh well what the hell can ya do right?
Old 06-08-2005, 12:09 PM
no longer a moder8r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad
Default Re: THANK YOU!!! Josh (Mugent3/t4e)

Josh Stole it... JK