Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Old 10-15-2004, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Took my car in Tuesday, they said they would have it ready by Wednesday. I get a call Wednesday and they said they are still waiting on the parts to come in. Late Wednesday the part comes in and it doesnt fix it, so they order a new gauge cluster and say itll be in on Thursday. Today rolls around, they install the new gauge cluster and guess what, still didnt fix my speedometer. So when they called yesterday they said that I would have my car for the weekend, OR a loaner for the weekend. Well today they say they dont have any loaners. This is fucking rediculous.

I guess I was wrong in ever thinking they knew what the fuck they were doing.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

based on your experience freedon > colonial

but checkered flag
Old 10-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Took my car in Tuesday, they said they would have it ready by Wednesday. I get a call Wednesday and they said they are still waiting on the parts to come in. Late Wednesday the part comes in and it doesnt fix it, so they order a new gauge cluster and say itll be in on Thursday. Today rolls around, they install the new gauge cluster and guess what, still didnt fix my speedometer. So when they called yesterday they said that I would have my car for the weekend, OR a loaner for the weekend. Well today they say they dont have any loaners. This is fucking rediculous.

I guess I was wrong in ever thinking they knew what the fuck they were doing.
what happened to that cal unit we put in at my house?
Old 10-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Mustangs =

Old 10-15-2004, 05:18 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

bring it to beach... just dont buy a car from beach..
Old 10-15-2004, 07:03 PM
missed....

Cell Cell

ford quality for ya
Old 10-15-2004, 07:15 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

anything involving a car, and doing something to the car never takes as long as you think/they tell you it will

Go get a car painted, I dont care where you take it, the chances that you get the car back ANYWHERE near when they tell you it'll be done are almost nil
Old 10-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

vobras
Old 10-16-2004, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TheGoaT
what happened to that cal unit we put in at my house?
I dont think its the speedcal unit. Ive been in touch with the manufacturer and they rarely just stop working. I had a CEL that was reading the VSS was malfuctioning, so they replaced it and still nothing. If it is the speedcal, Im in deep shit

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
bring it to beach... just dont buy a car from beach..
If the morons dont have it by next Tuesday, Im having them take it to Freedom Ford Norfolk and have a guy I know there fix it.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:38 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Step 1: Don't say "ok."
Step 2: Say "This is completely unacceptable."
Step 3: Say ".. well how are we going to fix this situation?"
Step 4: Go pick up your free Enterprise rental car.

.. idiot. They're a business. If you act pissed, they'll usually (believe it or not) try (in some way) to make you happy.

Quick Reply: Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...