Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Old 10-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Whats the problem with your car?
What service advisor are you dealing with?
are you giving them an attitude?
The speedometer isnt working. I was getting a CEL and everything. They replaced that and nothing. Its come to be my speedcal, so I asked for my car back so I could fix it. They replaced what they did out of warranty. Not sure who Im talking with, I have talked to a few different people, as well as my mom and dad.

Right now its looking as if my mom is going to sell my car because the lazy bitch things its too much of a hassle.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

you mom is going to sell YOUR car because the dealership can't fix something simple under warrenty? Makes sense talk to Ms. Logsdon on the Red team, she'll take care of you.
Old 10-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

you mom is going to sell YOUR car because the dealership can't fix something simple under warrenty? Makes sense talk to Ms. Logsdon on the Red team, she'll take care of you.
My mom is the most illogical person ever. She feels my car is worth NOTHING now because Ive modded it. lol
Old 10-18-2004, 06:00 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

do you have gears?
do you have a "Speed Cal"?
if you have either of these, this could have a lot to do with your speedo fucking up.

How old are you?
Old 10-18-2004, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

do you have gears?
do you have a "Speed Cal"?
if you have either of these, this could have a lot to do with your speedo fucking up.

How old are you?
Yes, yes.

I know the speedcal is whats causing it which is while Im trying to get my car back to fix it myself.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Yes, yes.

I know the speedcal is whats causing it which is while Im trying to get my car back to fix it myself.
and in the mean time they did all this work and could possible charge you. The problem wasn't caused by Ford, it was caused by you, so they're unfortunately probably going to charge you. Good luck, when I had my GT the same thing happened to me. The MACh1 will never see gears.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Srsly.

Holy fuck! I just realized you said your 17 !
Old 10-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

and in the mean time they did all this work and could possible charge you. The problem wasn't caused by Ford, it was caused by you, so they're unfortunately probably going to charge you. Good luck, when I had my GT the same thing happened to me. The MACh1 will never see gears.
Well the only reason I took it to them was because of the CEL. They told me it was the VSS, which was the code I got from autozone.

Also they dont know of the speedcal, they are trying to charge me because I want my car back before they finish with it.

And you have to put 4.30's in the Mach man, what are you doing?
Old 10-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Well the only reason I took it to them was because of the CEL. They told me it was the VSS, which was the code I got from autozone.

Also they dont know of the speedcal, they are trying to charge me because I want my car back before they finish with it.

And you have to put 4.30's in the Mach man, what are you doing?
ummmm, no. Fuck 4.30 gears with a captial "F". Why would I want to turn 3500k at 70 mph, fuck with the rear end and speedometer for only about a 1/10 second gain all costing in upwards of $400. Fuck that......
Old 10-18-2004, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

ummmm, no. Fuck 4.30 gears with a captial "F". Why would I want to turn 3500k at 70 mph, fuck with the rear end and speedometer for only about a 1/10 second gain all costing in upwards of $400. Fuck that......
You shouldnt be near 3500 at 70mph with 4.30's. Also you looking at more of a .5 second gain than a .1.

Should be around 2500 rpms.

Last edited by Soon2BeStangin; 10-18-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Quick Reply: Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...