Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Old 10-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Thanks a lot Freedom Ford...

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
You shouldnt be near 3500 at 70mph with 4.30's. Also you looking at more of a .5 second gain than a .1.

hardly, I had gears in my GT and it didn't do shit but make me cruise at a faster RPM on the highway. The fastest I ever drove my GT was to a 14.1 at 98 mph (the car is capable of that completely stock) and yes I can drive. Fuck gears, they're a waste of money IMO.
Old 10-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by XCELR8
hardly, I had gears in my GT and it didn't do shit but make me cruise at a faster RPM on the highway. The fastest I ever drove my GT was to a 14.1 at 98 mph (the car is capable of that completely stock) and yes I can drive. Fuck gears, they're a waste of money IMO.
I dunno. Difference of opinions I guess. They are the best things Ive done to my car
Old 10-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Ummm I hate to say it, but 4.30's will cruise at 3100 rpms @ 80 mph. Sorry but .1 of a gain is the slowest you will see. Many Mach's with that gear alone are in the mid to high 12's. Many have dropped .5+ from the gears alone once they relearned to drive the car. It's a great gear for a good drag/street car.

Actually gears are the best bolt on per dollar mod for a modular motor w/ many GT drivers running low 13's mainly due to the gears and a tire.

Now....As for the warranty issue. You should pay for the repairs. You installed aftermarket parts that seemed to cause a failure. Therefore warranty is void and that tech will be paid. The problem with autozone and scanning codes is its just that. Scanning codes. They do not diagnose it further to narrow it down or rule out other possibilities. Hence why I will not put in a part from a customer that comes from autozone. I have given back too much money because of half ass diagnosis w/a code reader.