Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

thanksgiving dinner recommendations?

Old 11-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fish house..

Originally posted by dxplicitone
AliMac- whats this blue petes? i thought the only thing in pugo was pungo off road... and the stuff on that 4 corner stop light right there... theres more? give moer info ill check this place out another time.
http://www.bluepetes.com/home.html

All you need to know is there
I went there for a prom or something, then a few times over the past few years. I've always been impressed. Great seafood.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I know a bunch of people from hr3rdgen.org are gettin together to watch football and toss one around for a bit too. Hes got a 15 pound turkey and alot of people are bringing stuff. I may stop by.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Originally posted by AllMotorModular
they ain't got nothin on the belgian waffle and steak house on old courthouse rd!!!!
Ain't nothing like ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES..westsidarida4life..LOL..I know there's alot of militarty and what not out here. I'm from cali myself, some of the thing's I did before my family came here was..okay don't laugh..I would go to my church and ask what shelter or soup kitchen they were running and do that. It takes up a good portion of your day..good food..and you help people out who are less fortunate than yourself. OTT I would just hangout with friends and bum of them..lol..I actually did 2 cruises during THANKSGIVING so I ate turkey dinner on the boat twice!!!lol...
Old 11-26-2003, 11:58 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Re: fish house..

Originally posted by AliMac
http://www.bluepetes.com/home.html

All you need to know is there
I went there for a prom or something, then a few times over the past few years. I've always been impressed. Great seafood.
The web site sold me! but they are closed for thanksgiving i tried to book the resv. damnit!... thats the type of place im looking for any other recommendations? im thinking the fish house might be the best bet... what about ile of capri??
Old 11-26-2003, 12:01 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default turkey cruise..

Originally posted by _crs
Ain't nothing like ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES..westsidarida4life..LOL..I know there's alot of militarty and what not out here. I'm from cali myself, some of the thing's I did before my family came here was..okay don't laugh..I would go to my church and ask what shelter or soup kitchen they were running and do that. It takes up a good portion of your day..good food..and you help people out who are less fortunate than yourself. OTT I would just hangout with friends and bum of them..lol..I actually did 2 cruises during THANKSGIVING so I ate turkey dinner on the boat twice!!!lol...
you have info on that turkey cruise??? so help a brotha out!
Old 11-26-2003, 12:30 PM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

seriously........ old country buffet..... thanksgiving themed + regular style food too
Old 11-26-2003, 12:37 PM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default hmm

i heard that tradewinds was nice... but they are closed for renovations... anything else out there like that?
Old 11-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Registered Member

1grl2h8 has disabled reputation

2nd St in williamsburg and I think TGI Fridays is open for thanksgiving.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:10 PM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Every single Ruby Tuesday is open except for the two mall locations. (4pm-10pm)
Old 11-26-2003, 02:52 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

JODY! Hey sweetie......try Mitty's Ristorante in NN..beside the night club...they have good food and a good atmosphere....

Quick Reply: thanksgiving dinner recommendations?