Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

Old 06-09-2008, 05:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigchalk has disabled reputation
Default Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

Well i have recently been vandalized twice. I am sure i am no tth eonly one and I am sure that whoever did it will read this post. You know who you are. You stole two sets of rims in 2 months from me and my carbon fiber hood in the western branch area. I am doing extensive research and I have quiet a few suspects. These guys are dumasses, not brave, restarded, whoever they are and they do it every weekend just about and it doesnt matter where you are. The second time it happened was at the Honda dealership on High Street. Anyone who knows this place knows how open it is, and how hardcore the Chesapeake cops are. How the hell did they do it!! Apparently they also steal s2000 seats from dealerships, so watch out if you own one or any other nice car. They do it between 2 am and about 430 am eprobably very weekend. Do not think you are safe, 757 is apparently turning ghetto. Know anyone whos catalytc converters got jacked? they do this to. I hope these @ss's get busted soon.
Anyone had any of this bullshit happen to them recently? if so I'm down for pitchforks and torches, lets mob up.

PS: I know who you are and you know I know who you are, bitch. O yeah, I also got a brand new set of rims to replace the ones u got a month ago. Come get em.

Last edited by bigchalk; 06-09-2008 at 05:48 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz
Default Re: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

If you know who they are then why are you sitting here making a post about it on the internet?

Go take care of the shit. If you seriously know who it is then the last thing you should be doing is letting them know shit by posting it on a public forum.

Last edited by ritz; 06-09-2008 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

since when was western branch ghetto?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:56 AM

Honestly, i dont care. Its not worth another charge because someoen wants to press charges. Im just puttign it out there to watch out for your shit. If people are aware of what is happening maybe they will think twice. I live in WB meaning word travels, which is exactly how i found out who did it. I didnt do shit, word came to me on who it was. I can't be the only victim, and if so im even more pissed.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:10 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by bigchalk
If people are aware of what is happening maybe they will think twice. I live in WB meaning word travels, which is exactly how i found out who did it. I didnt do shit, word came to me on who it was. I can't be the only victim, and if so im even more pissed.
If you knew who it was, you should have called the police instead of posting/lying about it on teh intarwebz.

gtfo -->
Old 06-09-2008, 06:43 AM

I have taken all nessecary precautions. This isnt a post to flame me about posting this shit. Im curious as to who else this as happened to, not wtf i should do. I kno what im doing, what did you do when it happened to you. This is more or less a colaborative thread. All the proper people have been informed as to what i kno and they are looking into it. trust me.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Look into getting a spell checker. Stop gossiping online and do something.

My house is nearly always unlocked, truck and car (which has no locks) usually have the keys in them. Does anyone mess with my shit? Hell no. No one is stupid enough to disrespect me like that.

If you really knew who it was that stole your crap, you'd be posting pictures of them in handcuffs. Again... gtfo --->
Old 06-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq

Well i have recently been vandalized twice. I am sure i am no tth eonly one and I am sure that whoever did it will read this post. You know who you are. You stole two sets of rims in 2 months from me and my carbon fiber hood in the western branch area. I am doing extensive research and I have quiet a few suspects. These guys are dumasses, not brave, restarded, whoever they are and they do it every weekend just about and it doesnt matter where you are. The second time it happened was at the Honda dealership on High Street. Anyone who knows this place knows how open it is, and how hardcore the Chesapeake cops are. How the hell did they do it!! Apparently they also steal s2000 seats from dealerships, so watch out if you own one or any other nice car. They do it between 2 am and about 430 am eprobably very weekend. Do not think you are safe, 757 is apparently turning ghetto. Know anyone whos catalytc converters got jacked? they do this to. I hope these @ss's get busted soon.
Anyone had any of this bullshit happen to them recently? if so I'm down for pitchforks and torches, lets mob up.

PS: I know who you are and you know I know who you are, bitch. O yeah, I also got a brand new set of rims to replace the ones u got a month ago. Come get em.
youll never catch us, pussy.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:16 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

I have taken all nessecary precautions. This isnt a post to flame me about posting this shit. Im curious as to who else this as happened to, not wtf i should do. I kno what im doing, what did you do when it happened to you. This is more or less a colaborative thread. All the proper people have been informed as to what i kno and they are looking into it. trust me.
if you want to know who else it's happened to...try searching for "stolen" I mean...that's what I would do.

Also...why haven't you done anything if you know who's doing it?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK

Also...why haven't you done anything if you know who's doing it?

Quick Reply: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently