Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

Old 06-09-2008, 04:10 PM
static air

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas
Default Re: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

I know quite a few people that have had their catalytic converters stolen, but this does not make Western Branch the "ghetto" at all. This kind of stuff happens in EVERY large city/community.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
My house is nearly always unlocked, truck and car (which has no locks) usually have the keys in them. Does anyone mess with my shit? Hell no. No one is stupid enough to disrespect me like that.
Frankly, this makes me laugh. Not only because you seem to be portraying yourself as a hard individual (even though you've made it clear that you have law enforcement affiliation), but you don't exactly live in a hard neighborhood either.

I've had my car vandalized and shit stolen out of (and off of) my car. The third time that it happened, when my catalytic converter was stolen, I didn't even bother calling the police. As was basically stated before, it's usually not worth the effort or it's hard to pinpoint the exact stolen goods.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

You mean to tell me the 757 is getting ghetto? When the fuck did this start? If you're just noticing that now, you deserved to have your shit stolen. I"m going to say you are probably one of the ghetto fucks to begin with.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Get a security camera. Use it. Send to those people who enforce the law.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by ritz
If you know who they are then why are you sitting here making a post about it on the internet?
Because word around here is it's the same person doing it and he thinks the shit is funny. Sad thing is, the person doing it doesn't even own a Honda.

It's some faggot that whos' parents have alot of money but they have a little faggot ass son who steals shit.

To the OP. I was the dude at Honda who cleaned up yo' steelies.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:39 PM

bigchalk has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Because word around here is it's the same person doing it and he thinks the shit is funny. Sad thing is, the person doing it doesn't even own a Honda.

It's some faggot that whos' parents have alot of money but they have a little faggot ass son who steals shit.

To the OP. I was the dude at Honda who cleaned up yo' steelies.
Couldn't have been put any better.
And those were the best steelies ever btw, they definatley set off the bullshit stock black hood
Old 06-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

bigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond reputebigbarc has a reputation beyond repute

i had my car broken into and rims stollen.it happned at my pops house so he called the police. they took the report and sent me a letter saying there was nothing they could do. about a week after the letter i found out it was my little sis friends. well they found out i knew so the 3 of them decided to jump me. the neighbors called the cops. the officer that responded was a lieutenent. when he pulled up i was standing there and 2 of them were on the ground. when he asked them what we were fighting over they said "we stole his shit and he found out". they were 17. i got taken to court on 3 assult charges and they tried to jump me. and about my stuff getting stolen he said that was not enough. him telling a cop he stole my shit was not good enough. the cop told me to try and get it on video next time.
moral of the story is dont expect much from police when it comes to your car. this was in newport news. and i am not a dumb ass kid this is a true story
Old 06-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa

So if you know who they are, then who are they?
Old 06-12-2008, 08:08 AM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally Posted by kanadaa
So if you know who they are, then who are they?
^
Old 06-14-2008, 09:39 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Look into getting a spell checker. Stop gossiping online and do something.

My house is nearly always unlocked, truck and car (which has no locks) usually have the keys in them. Does anyone mess with my shit? Hell no. No one is stupid enough to disrespect me like that.

If you really knew who it was that stole your crap, you'd be posting pictures of them in handcuffs. Again... gtfo --->
i am goin to steal something......out of your refrigerator. i'm hungry.

Quick Reply: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently