Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

they tried to take my car

Old 03-24-2008 | 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Fasian has disabled reputation
Default they tried to take my car

Alot of you on here no me but i drive a 2000 GSR that says mmmbaaa on the plate. Well this mornin i discovered that someone tried to steal my car. they mere unsuccessful and i don't know y but they smashed my steering column and stole my vafc and messed up some wired so now the car won't run but i still have it and insurance is goin to take care of everythng.
Old 03-24-2008 | 08:52 AM
cosmos metallic

mpow3r has disabled reputation
Default Re: they tried to take my car

wow man, I'm sorry that sucks. I hope they get them. But realizing the police here careless about solving anything like that, nothing will probally happen.
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:37 AM
Registered Member

yah they won't do anything i know
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:43 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Atleast it's still sitting where you left it.
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:46 AM
Registered Member

yah tell me bout it
Old 03-24-2008 | 11:32 AM
FML.

brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost

This shit is really getting out of hand. We need to all band up and go thief hunting...set up a baiter car and watch this bitch all week and when they hit it...BOOM We all come out and "What's up mother fuckers?"....
/rant
glad you still ahve your car though
Old 03-24-2008 | 11:36 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

maybe when they finally catch these motherfuckers we can all gather round and stone them like the towel heads do in the middle east.
Old 03-24-2008 | 11:59 AM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

it seems the theifs are starting to slip up. unsuccessful steals, they have almost been caught a few times. i think there time is going to come. seems like thye have been at it for awhile and now think they are un stopable so they are making minor mistakes that will hopefully screw them in the long run
Old 03-24-2008 | 12:57 PM
Banned

AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the mercury switch on my car.. I hope they come for it and it goes off... LIGHTS OUT!!! I just got my .45... with 2 extra clips.. sits right beside my bed.. cocked, locked and ready to rock! Roll on my property with a tow truck that I didnt call for! No lights will come on.. just from the top window of my house.. empty every clip.. dont care if he stopped moving or not. I will stop shooting when I run out of ammo. That truck will be swiss cheese when I am done.
Old 03-24-2008 | 12:59 PM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Now that we've gotten the obligatory "let me catch them stealing MY car" post out of the way...

Quick Reply: they tried to take my car