Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

they tried to take my car

Old 03-24-2008 | 01:03 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation
Default Re: they tried to take my car

damn thieves
Old 03-24-2008 | 01:10 PM
Banned

AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point

hell... I would want to see them stealing any car. I know a couple people that got theirs stolen. Its crap.. these guys deserve to get beat to death with fly swatters. I just said that I hope I catch them.. cause it will be over! No more thefts! If there were a few more people like that.. it would have been over a few months back. When the first guy seen them trying to take it. It will only take one of them getting shot and I am sure they will think twice before they go out again.
Old 03-24-2008 | 01:12 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlWaYsBoOsTiN
I have the mercury switch on my car.. I hope they come for it and it goes off... LIGHTS OUT!!! I just got my .45... with 2 extra clips.. sits right beside my bed.. cocked, locked and ready to rock! Roll on my property with a tow truck that I didnt call for! No lights will come on.. just from the top window of my house.. empty every clip.. dont care if he stopped moving or not. I will stop shooting when I run out of ammo. That truck will be swiss cheese when I am done.
If you're crazy enough to do it, and go to jail for it, everyone else here will thank you when you blow some theive's head off.
Old 03-24-2008 | 01:16 PM
Banned

AlWaYsBoOsTiN is an unknown quantity at this point

I will remove it before it causes problems.

Last edited by AlWaYsBoOsTiN; 03-24-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-24-2008 | 01:21 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

new law.. if they are on your property... game over! They just changed a few laws beginning of this year. Theif enters your property or house.. he does not have to pose a threat anymore.. you can shoot them. at least that is what I heard.. I have 2 guns... I will just plant one! Be like.. I tried to stop him... he pulled a gun and I filled him full of holes.
You need to check the laws before you assume what you heard is correct. More than likely, what you've been told you can do, will land you in court.
Old 03-24-2008 | 01:25 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

new law.. if they are on your property... game over! They just changed a few laws beginning of this year. Theif enters your property or house.. he does not have to pose a threat anymore.. you can shoot them. at least that is what I heard.. I have 2 guns... I will just plant one! Be like.. I tried to stop him... he pulled a gun and I filled him full of holes.
umm, no. but thanx in advance.
Old 03-24-2008 | 04:17 PM
ONE CAM

s2kdreamer has disabled reputation

I'm glad your car is still there. Sorry to hear what happen to your steering wheel column
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:54 PM
Registered Member

Fasian has disabled reputation

I ain't gonna lie knowing someone sat in my car and tried to steal it and took some stuff makes me hot inside and if they were to come back i would loved to beat them til someone stops me but i don't think i would. They got luck though cause work nights and usually stay up all night checkin on my car last night i happened to go to sleep early so lucky them but they won't get lucky again
Old 03-24-2008 | 10:58 PM
FUCK THIEVES

G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec

What area was this? where was the car parked?
Old 03-24-2008 | 11:03 PM
Registered Member

Fasian has disabled reputation

car was parked in front of my apt the complex is near intersection of oyster point and jefferson

Quick Reply: they tried to take my car