Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

they tried to take my car

Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: they tried to take my car

Originally Posted by AlWaYsBoOsTiN
I have the mercury switch on my car.. I hope they come for it and it goes off... LIGHTS OUT!!! I just got my .45... with 2 extra clips.. sits right beside my bed.. cocked, locked and ready to rock! Roll on my property with a tow truck that I didnt call for! No lights will come on.. just from the top window of my house.. empty every clip.. dont care if he stopped moving or not. I will stop shooting when I run out of ammo. That truck will be swiss cheese when I am done.
And then you'll be in jail for the rest of your life.

Good luck dumbass
Old 03-25-2008, 12:56 AM

drivesideways46 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NFCstang
And then you'll be in jail for the rest of your life.

Good luck dumbass
It worked out ok for that guy in American History X.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Originally Posted by drivesideways46
It worked out ok for that guy in American History X.
I don't think getting cornholed in jail, "worked out ok for that guy."
Old 03-25-2008, 10:02 AM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

sucks, at least they didnt get it
Old 03-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Originally Posted by p-stone
I don't think getting cornholed in jail, "worked out ok for that guy."
lmfao
Old 03-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elambz
You need to check the laws before you assume what you heard is correct. More than likely, what you've been told you can do, will land you in court.
Your gonna get sued no matter why you shot them. You just better be ready to defend yourself in court.. I dont think stealing a car is a good enough reason to kill someone. Now if you were in the car and they came and held you up for it then yeah defend yourself if you want too. Your life is threatened. now If I am asleep in my house and someone breaks into my 300zx or Daytona parked in my driveway I dont think I will shoot them since my life is not in danger. Your better off just calling the cops and telling them that someone is stealing my car at this address and give them the plate number. I would rather deal with my insurance company then deal with being sued for killing someone because they tried to steal my 1990 300zx in my driveway!!
Old 03-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts

All this non sense of cars being stolen is crap. It sad to say that you cant own a certain type of car without having to worry about shit like that. These guys will eventually get caught, because as someone stated earlier they keep slipping up. I dont know if you can do this or not, but can you get prints from the inside of a car, that was attempted to be stolen? Either way until they get caught just protect it as best you can, all you really can do. And killing someone will only cause you more trouble than its worth, so if you do run into these fella's dont try and be hard and kill them. I would say a punch to the head is in order though.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Man the morons are coming out the woodwork for this thread...
Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

I love how everybody keeps insinuating that this is a single group of people or just one person. Like if the cops make an arrest there will be no more thefts in the area...
Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fasian
they mere unsuccessful and i don't know y but they smashed my steering column and stole my vafc and messed up some wired so now the car won't run but i still have it and insurance is goin to take care of everythng.
YOU WIN THE LONGEST, CRAZIEST SENTENCE AWARD!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GET UP!!!

GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

GET BUSY , DO IT?!~?!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: they tried to take my car