Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

they tried to take my car

Old 03-26-2008, 06:05 AM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: they tried to take my car

Originally Posted by Murphyd311
BTW, you quoted the wrong person in your signature, I don't think M nagger would appriecate it.
Oh yea.. shit.. good call
Old 03-26-2008, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL

lol good post.

But then again I think its bullshit how we cant shoot someone stealing out shit.. In texas you can get away with it for damn sure.. BUT NOT IN VA!! thats the commonwealth for ya.. but that doesnt mean Im going to Stick my Springfield Armory M1A Out the window and shoot the ground next to his ass. Ive chased someone down the street after smashing my brothers car window in trying to steal his headunit. And the cops said if im ever seen doing that again then he will arrest me..
Maybe you should just leave VA, I am sure it would make us happy.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:09 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Maybe you should just leave VA, I am sure it would make us happy.
Someone needs to stand up to these car thieves so i think ill stay
Old 03-26-2008, 07:40 AM
What's next?

NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO NVR KNO

Originally Posted by Fasian
Alot of you on here no me but i drive a 2000 GSR that says mmmbaaa on the plate. Well this mornin i discovered that someone tried to steal my car. they mere unsuccessful and i don't know y but they smashed my steering column and stole my vafc and messed up some wired so now the car won't run but i still have it and insurance is goin to take care of everythng.
That sucks. Sorry to hear man. I live in the same apartment complex as you. I live in the newer apartments though down on the other end of the complex.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:26 AM
NA No V-tec D

gene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the roughgene is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Fasian
Alot of you on here no me but i drive a 2000 GSR that says mmmbaaa on the plate. Well this mornin i discovered that someone tried to steal my car. they mere unsuccessful and i don't know y but they smashed my steering column and stole my vafc and messed up some wired so now the car won't run but i still have it and insurance is goin to take care of everythng.
sorry to hear that bro, probably upper NN and york? there has been a rash of shit like that going on

Last edited by gene; 03-27-2008 at 06:03 AM.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL

lol good post.

But then again I think its bullshit how we cant shoot someone stealing out shit.. In texas you can get away with it for damn sure.. BUT NOT IN VA!! thats the commonwealth for ya.. but that doesnt mean Im going to Stick my Springfield Armory M1A Out the window and shoot the ground next to his ass. Ive chased someone down the street after smashing my brothers car window in trying to steal his headunit. And the cops said if im ever seen doing that again then he will arrest me..

You can shoot whoever you want you just have to prove it to a jury that your life or someone elses was in danger..