Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thinking about this car....

Old 04-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black Z-24 Black Z-24
Default Re: Thinking about this car....

Originally Posted by DoingOK
I'm a male stripper...........lol, wrong guy.

I'm retired military and now work as a Senior Consultant (SAP Software). The car is pretty roomy inside with good headroom for a roadster. Has a wonderful exhaust note. I love the front end on this car. The girlfriend wants the G real bad.

SAP, as in, NGNN SAP?
Old 04-04-2005, 07:54 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

keep the G35, buy a SLK for the girl
Old 04-04-2005, 07:57 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by vmspionage
keep the G35, buy a SLK for the girl

Naw, I just bought her a Ducati S2R to ride.........she can buy her own damn car.

NGNN SAP? Not sure what that is. The SAP I'm using is an integrated business solution used by major corporations.

Last edited by Rich; 04-04-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Hook me up with a job!!!
Old 04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

Iceman1 has disabled reputation

make sure you drive the Z4 3.0 and the boxster S before buyin that...
Old 04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Cut,it,out

VTFrontier

actually, my friend and i went and test drove one not too long ago just for shits and giggles. it is a beautiful car, although it wouldnt be my first choice in that price range. if you do get one, make sure you post pics
Old 04-05-2005, 08:48 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

i think its hideous looking...
Old 04-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flo w fx
i think its hideous looking...
I agree, what ever happened to the R34 you were looking at? I was at motorex not 2-3 weeks ago and I'm sure if the blue one you were eye balling is gone then they can help you out over there.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:40 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by calgone47
I agree, what ever happened to the R34 you were looking at? I was at motorex not 2-3 weeks ago and I'm sure if the blue one you were eye balling is gone then they can help you out over there.

The blue R34 was sold to a Bay area Z shop. I was outbid. I talked to the owner on the phone. He is going to keep it for awhile, I'm sure. Motorex is still having well known issues and can't legalize anymore R34's right now. There is a loophole a few people are using to bring R34's into the country in Texas. You can get it registered (the way Mexican trucks get imported) and actually get it tagged. Unfortunately the car is not federalized.....a risk you take. I've looked at many options.
Old 04-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DoingOK
The blue R34 was sold to a Bay area Z shop. I was outbid. I talked to the owner on the phone. He is going to keep it for awhile, I'm sure. Motorex is still having well known issues and can't legalize anymore R34's right now. There is a loophole a few people are using to bring R34's into the country in Texas. You can get it registered (the way Mexican trucks get imported) and actually get it tagged. Unfortunately the car is not federalized.....a risk you take. I've looked at many options.
Wait it out and buy one, please!

Quick Reply: Thinking about this car....