Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ticketed

Old 09-28-2003, 06:46 PM
i have ek dreams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

i got my inspection today. with bald tires, no gas cap, wearing break pads, miss aimed headlights, exhuaust, ect. If i knew i was gonna pass like that i would have gotten it sooner and not have gotten that damn ticket!!! im in so much drama/trouble withthe folks right now, it aint even funny. pray for me!
Old 09-28-2003, 07:00 PM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

lol.. well.. because the officer screwed up, you might just get lucky :x
Old 09-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Banned

TekMS-Prez is an unknown quantity at this point

JOEY you suck haha its all good at least you might get lucky unlike me I got fucked hardcore that one ticket I got with you in the car ended up being a reckless driving ticket which made me lose my damn license til december and I repeat YOU SUCK
Old 09-28-2003, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85 zwd85

Where did u get your car inspected that let you go like that. Just wondering.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

yea i'd like to know that also, i'm getting my car inspected this month and i have springs/shocks, CAI.. i havent had to have my car inspected before but i'm curious if i'll still pass
Old 09-29-2003, 05:37 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ticketed

Originally posted by devils_civic
I got pull for exhuast today @ princess ann near q masters, leaving the 757civicclub bbq. He followed me all the way to providence then pulled me. first time i got pull for it. He let me go on the exhaust, but i got a ticket for expired inspection. fuck. So anyone know about this? there seems to be no fee, just court fees.

but the thing is on the ticket, he fucked up on the date. It says to goto court november 2017. lol And he got my description wrong. He said I was a white male. And im asian dammit.

so what should I do? im gettin my inspection tomorrow.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Damn ricer.....haha, j/p dude. That sucks. But at least you got it inspected. Even tho I told you since the day we met you should've got in inspected....

Hopefully you'll be able to get out of the ticket....I got a ticket for expired state inspection a while back. I just pre-paid it.......
Old 09-29-2003, 11:28 AM

ptownfocus is an unknown quantity at this point

go get your car inspected first of all geez thats a dumb reason to get a ticket, but if the info is fucked up you should get off i got a ticket and he said my bday was 8-31-02 it was 8-21-82 so you should be fine
Old 09-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts
Default Re: ticketed

Originally posted by devils_civic

but the thing is on the ticket, he fucked up on the date. It says to goto court november 2017. lol And he got my description wrong. He said I was a white male. And im asian dammit.

so what should I do? im gettin my inspection tomorrow.
just dont go to court and when they call you and ask what happen be like my court date isnt till the year 2017 the it will be dropped
Old 10-01-2003, 08:04 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Inspection? Whats that?...you have to get that done?
Old 10-07-2003, 09:18 PM

xSilverTypeSHx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I want to know where you went for inspection too. I got a ticket in the same place but that bastard gave me the ticket for exhaust.

Quick Reply: ticketed