Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ticketed

Old 10-07-2003, 11:15 PM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Re: ticketed

Originally posted by MR2 2NER
just dont go to court and when they call you and ask what happen be like my court date isnt till the year 2017 the it will be dropped
In all honesty I'd do this.
Old 10-08-2003, 12:09 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

PM that inspection info to people that ask...like me...please! No need getting an inspection station under heat because htey may be more lax than others...ya' know?
Old 10-08-2003, 02:49 AM
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

do all these "non moving violations' affect ya insurance or license at all? i got my first official ticket the other day for "monitor in view of the driver" so i want to know what is the deal with that ?
Old 10-08-2003, 04:55 AM

MPM20 is an unknown quantity at this point

no. i dont think that any non moving violations affect insurance rates. thats kinda like getting a parking ticket, and having your rates go up.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:43 AM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

Originally posted by slimstajimsta5
yea i'd like to know that also, i'm getting my car inspected this month and i have springs/shocks, CAI.. i havent had to have my car inspected before but i'm curious if i'll still pass
If you had blown shocks, and no intake at all then yes, you would fail.

They wont fail you because you have perfectly functioning parts.

Inspection is basically making sure the car is in proper and safe working condition.
Old 10-08-2003, 12:05 PM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

i got pulled on newtown rd. b/c my car was an inch too low and b/c my drivers side tire had low tread.....i have to get lowering springs now b/c they said coilovers are illegal....so i have to go back to court on the 6th with proof that i brought new springs
Old 10-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by BLU CIVIC
i got pulled on newtown rd. b/c my car was an inch too low and b/c my drivers side tire had low tread.....i have to get lowering springs now b/c they said coilovers are illegal....so i have to go back to court on the 6th with proof that i brought new springs
oh thats fucked up! you were trying to sell me your coilovers but didnt mention not once that they were illegal fag
Old 10-08-2003, 04:17 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

when is exhaust considered illegal? i thought that as long as the exhaust is factory-like, except for the new muffler and wider piping, then its legal.