Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tidewater motorcycle safety course

Old 04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Ohhh Snap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Tidewater motorcycle safety course

Has anyone taken this course and perhaps could tell me where it is. I called and left a voicemail,sent an email and still haven't been contacted back. Their people skills suck,I registered a few months back and there was never an email or anything containing directions to the Portsmouth location.

Any help is well appreciated.

http://www.tmstrain.com/Courses.aspx
Old 04-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: Tidewater motorcycle safety course

Bayside Harley is where the class is. I took it last year in May. Very informative and, despite what some may say, low speed manuevering can test your riding skill level. Good class. I'd make sure of the date that you signed up for and make sure you're there that Friday night at 6-they have a checklist of the people that are slotted for the AM/PM classes. Hope this helps.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Yes see I have class this week. But I can not remember if I signed up for the 2 or 3 day class. I guess Ill keep leaving messages.

Is Bayside Harley where the "class" takes place? It says on the site that the riding location is in Portsmouth?
Old 04-29-2010, 06:13 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Motorcycle safety in the 757?

LOL, all you need is this:

You'll be ready to crash your CBR in no time
Old 04-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

^^ Yo dawg, check out my busa. . . its a busa. . .
Old 04-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

richazn17 has disabled reputation

Yeah the course takes place at bayside harley-davidson in portsmouth ( Heres the address and phone number---2211 Frederick Boulevard Portsmouth, VA 23704. office-757 397-5550. I took the course awhile back and it is definitely worth it. If they wont reply the best thing to do is go up there in person and talk to the instructors. They are there friday nights and most of the day on the weekend. Good luck
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez

I am reading the paperwork that was mailed to ( I am taking the 3day class this weekend ).

Date April 30 7:00pm- 10:00pm Location George Pass Bldg
Date May 1 7:00am- 3:30pm Room 131 and Range
Date May 2 7:00am- 12:00pm Room 131 and Range

George Pass Bldg is the 1st bldg on the Right when you pull into the Main Campus.

You must be in class 15-20 minutes prior to start time and attend all class sessions

Needed for Class (Sat & Sun)
-eye protection (sunglasses are ok)
-Long sleeves or jacket
-Long pants (jeans are fine)
-Full fingered gloves ( leather is better)
-sturdy shoes that cover the ankle
-rain gear (if its raining, not forecasted)
- (Optional) helmet, although VRTP provides helmets, if you bring your own it must be atleast 3/4 or full face and DOT approved
I would just show up tommorow at TCC chesapeake at 6:30 just to make sure.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:33 AM
Ohhh Snap

Originally Posted by richazn17
Yeah the course takes place at bayside harley-davidson in portsmouth ( Heres the address and phone number---2211 Frederick Boulevard Portsmouth, VA 23704. office-757 397-5550. I took the course awhile back and it is definitely worth it. If they wont reply the best thing to do is go up there in person and talk to the instructors. They are there friday nights and most of the day on the weekend. Good luck
Awesome I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ProjektPhoto
I am reading the paperwork that was mailed to ( I am taking the 3day class this weekend ).

I would just show up tommorow at TCC chesapeake at 6:30 just to make sure.
Oh your taking the class through TCC, I was going to take that but it required registering as a student.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

What size bikes do they use for this course? I was trying to enroll but the classes were booked. Also has anyone used this course to get their license?
Old 05-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

They use a variety of bikes. I took mine at TCC Chesapeake and it was mostly Honda Rebels, but they had some Nighthawks and DRZ400's. I took the course and got my endorsement that way. Now I'm steady recklessy displaying my retardation in my wifebeat and Tim's. Ask Reloaded, he knows all about it.

Quick Reply: Tidewater motorcycle safety course