Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tommy and Rumble donation

Old 06-09-2004, 04:07 AM
I drive real slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
subaruboy has disabled reputation
Default Tommy and Rumble donation

Hey all,

on Tommy and Rumble this morning they read a letter from a woman who's husband is getting ready to donate a kidney to save someone's life, and they won't be able to support themselves financially during the 4-6 week downtime that her husband recovers from the surgery.

i don't know what kind of donation they're going to set up because im at work now, but i encourage everyone in the 757 to try and throw in a little bit... this guy is gonna save someone's life and thats an awesome thing to do... so the least the community could do is support them a bit.

i'll post more details as soon as i get them.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:11 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: Tommy and Rumble donation

I would seriously be all over this, but I'm stuck as it is.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:37 AM

1.8T3t04e is an unknown quantity at this point

well i feel for the people... ill walk up to the wife and give her some money...
but i would never hand anything over to tommy and rumble...
those fucktards need to get lost in a cave with there corny ass skits and stupid fucking songs that are more annoying than...
thier morning show is equivalent to that crying baby you here while seeing your favorit movie at the movie theater, you know... the one you want to just snatch up and run to the top of the theater and throw the fucking thing at the screen and hope it makes it halfway there?
so ill donate to the family directly. im sure tommy and rumble have a heart, but there morning show is the most annoying ear bleeding excercise...
i guess they cater to the older folks... only the old bastards find there humor entertaining simply because there is nothign better to listen to.

end rant.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:07 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by 1.8T3t04e
well i feel for the people... ill walk up to the wife and give her some money...
but i would never hand anything over to tommy and rumble...
those fucktards need to get lost in a cave with there corny ass skits and stupid fucking songs that are more annoying than...
thier morning show is equivalent to that crying baby you here while seeing your favorit movie at the movie theater, you know... the one you want to just snatch up and run to the top of the theater and throw the fucking thing at the screen and hope it makes it halfway there?
so ill donate to the family directly. im sure tommy and rumble have a heart, but there morning show is the most annoying ear bleeding excercise...
i guess they cater to the older folks... only the old bastards find there humor entertaining simply because there is nothign better to listen to.

end rant.
Or maybe some people get and some don't. That's why you wait in line.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:27 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

that has nothing to do with the charity. im sure they will just have a pointer to where you can donate if you wish.