Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

UFL Tryouts

Old 04-28-2011, 05:05 AM
Lemonparty.org

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09 CHUBBS_09
Default Re: UFL Tryouts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You're full of shit.

BTW, I saw most of the losers that are going to try out for this when I watched the other Tidewater amateur football team play.

I especially liked the punter with the -30 punt yards since the 2 he kicked actually went backwards
This is not amateur its a PRO team tryout,if you dont believe me go line up for the 40 in the wrong stance,they wont even look at you again!They dont want people out there who do not know how to play the game!You can be fast ast shit and they still dont have time to teach you the game...but if you dont believe me search for yourself
Old 04-28-2011, 12:21 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
I'm going.
Seriously? ..because I'll go watch.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:26 PM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
This is not amateur its a PRO team tryout,if you dont believe me go line up for the 40 in the wrong stance,they wont even look at you again!They dont want people out there who do not know how to play the game!You can be fast ast shit and they still dont have time to teach you the game...but if you dont believe me search for yourself
There's a wide range of "PRO" levels....and this is near the bottom. It will pull in all the folks who thought they were " hot shit" and didn't make the NFL and other local high school athletes that didn't couldn't make it into college. Sometimes, you just have to know when to walk away. I played college ball, and many of the guys that I played with played arena ball and the like after college. They were solid players in college but couldn't find their way to the NFL, or a way to stay in the NFL if they by chance had the initial opportunity but kept chasing a dream. This seems much like that to me....because if they were "great" they would be in the NFL.

Last edited by SMOKEYBEAR; 04-28-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Filthy Conservative

Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove Cosgrove

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
man in high school i could kick 60 yard field goals without a problem and i had great hang time for punts.......oh and i don't think the whole double brain surgery less than 7 months ago would go over well
And why aren't we watching you every Sunday during the fall?
Old 04-28-2011, 11:57 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by CHUBBS_09
Please show me the "right" and "wrong" way to line up for the 40.

*snicker....like that will even matter if I torch a 4.3
Old 04-29-2011, 12:08 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
This saturday?!
Nah man, next April 30th.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Please show me the "right" and "wrong" way to line up for the 40.

*snicker....like that will even matter if I torch a 4.3
Haha, I know thats right, you could line up with a dick in your mouth and if you kick out a 4.7 or lower they arent going to give a fuck.