Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Under 21 clubs?

Old 05-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shmoflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Under 21 clubs?

So I just moved down here from NOVA and there were plenty of under 21 clubs to go to. Anyone know of any good clubs in the area. I figure there would be some because of the beach so close just havent really had the time to go out and check it out.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Under 21 clubs?

Various clubs offer college night (Have A Nice Day Café, Peabody's) during the weekdays, but you'll be hard pressed to find anything on the weekend that will let you in if you're under 21.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

Shmoflo is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know what clubs do college night and where? or does anyone know for that matter.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Have A Nice Day Café is on Waterside in downtown Norfolk and Peabody's is on Pacific in Virginia Beach.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:29 PM
METH SLURP

pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1

College night doesn't mean you can get in if you're under 21. It just means you can get in free with a college ID. I know that when I worked at Peabody's you still had to be 21 if you're a guy to get in on college night. You could get in on thurs. for $20 though.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by pau1
College night doesn't mean you can get in if you're under 21. It just means you can get in free with a college ID. I know that when I worked at Peabody's you still had to be 21 if you're a guy to get in on college night. You could get in on thurs. for $20 though.
At different places it means different things. And a twenty dollar cover at Peabody's?!

LOL
Old 05-22-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

google, then make a call to the places found
Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 PM
where my killa tape

Big D has disabled reputation

fuck peabody's aint nothing but squids in there. i used to go to TIME on mondays for college night but i was 21 at the time, i know girls who are 18 can get in but not sure for guys......however i do know that you can get into BAR Norfolk on WED. for college night, used to go there when i was 18, just gotta pre-game though. i found that 2 40's of steel reserve always did the trick for me.........................Big D
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

18 and UP FOR GUYS AND GIRLS

TIME Lounge (MON NIGHTS)
HAVE A NICE DAY CAFE (TUES NIGHT)
BAR NORFOLK (WED NIGHT)

Slip the doorman a 20 and he will give you a wristband to drink all night like your of age ...
Old 05-23-2008, 03:52 AM
+1

goinWOT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
18 and UP FOR GUYS AND GIRLS

TIME Lounge (MON NIGHTS)
HAVE A NICE DAY CAFE (TUES NIGHT)
BAR NORFOLK (WED NIGHT)

Slip the doorman a 20 and he will give you a wristband to drink all night like your of age ...
you're the door-man, aren't you?

Quick Reply: Under 21 clubs?