Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

Old 08-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spaceMONKEY spaceMONKEY
Default Re: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

i'll go ahead and come out to this. Been waiting for a local dyno day to get some numbers on my car. Untuned rx7tt, with some small things done. Hopefully there will be space. If not oh well. Good times hanging out.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampen

Originally Posted by 87vette
i'll probably come out to watch and get some tips for my 3000gt.
Feel free to pre-register for a baseline dyno tune/numbers to work from, this is the first and probably only time Ray will be down to do this. If you want 3000GT tips, well, he is the 3000GT guru.

Originally Posted by spaceMONKEY
i'll go ahead and come out to this. Been waiting for a local dyno day to get some numbers on my car. Untuned rx7tt, with some small things done. Hopefully there will be space. If not oh well. Good times hanging out.
You're welcome to pre-register and reserve your spot! Directions on how to do so are in the very first post!

Thanks!

- Jay
Old 08-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

matthew bryduck has disabled reputation
Default Re: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!

hey man answer your aim ive been trying to get a hold of you. i even called the shop to call you to call me. welp. ttyl
Old 08-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Registered member

Tim-Tim can only hope to improve

oh man id love to make it if im back from new orleans by then!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 03:49 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

I might roll down to watch this if i have the time.. should be a lot of fun, Not very often you get to see modified turbo 3S much less groups of them.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

If I can get off work, I wana come down just to watch/mingle
Old 08-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Just had a black on black 3000GT VR-4 Spyder sign up.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:03 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm so there.

Simply because girls think 3000GTs are 'cute'.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

ill be there after work...would be in the car, but gotta get the car to pass inspection lol...
Old 08-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

likeaspyder is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Jay man, I am all paid up for the Dyno day.

Quick Reply: VA3S Meet/Dyno-Day! Saturday, September 9th. The dyno operator will be Ray Pampena!