Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Vandalism

Old 05-07-2009, 11:24 AM
low&slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo
Default Re: Vandalism

Yeah man sucks to hear bout that.

kinda the same thing happen to me when i found my car had gotten to a hit and run last monday. Somebody had to nerve to hit my car and fuck up my whole driverside then leave. Funny thing was it was my best birthday present that day. Haha
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

I live on malibu drive and the same shit happened to my truck. fuckin bull shit. there was a tiny hole in the middle i'm thinking they used a BB gun. 82 toyota pick up windows aren't very common :-/
Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

Dude that sucks, people that do the s#%t piss me off. I saw you on the strip earlier this week, You were rocking the bike on the roof of the car.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:48 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

does it sem to happen to just cars parked on the side of the street, or does it happen while in driveways too?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by Stroke-it
does it sem to happen to just cars parked on the side of the street, or does it happen while in driveways too?
my truck is parked on the street
Old 05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
The Palms

*****s be window breakin
come on man... they are not ******s anymore, they are presidents!
Old 05-07-2009, 12:30 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
people suck

i bet the sob works at a glass shop!
It's rarely that complicated

It's usually some dumbass pot smoking kid with big dreams of owning a Civic instead of going to college.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:00 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

pot smokers are not known for smashing windows...that is for the drunks.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by WutupYo
I live on malibu drive and the same shit happened to my truck. fuckin bull shit. there was a tiny hole in the middle i'm thinking they used a BB gun. 82 toyota pick up windows aren't very common :-/
there was glass shattered all the way to the passenger map pocket on the door pannel. I'm thinking a bat.
Originally Posted by Beach Cruiser
Dude that sucks, people that do the s#%t piss me off. I saw you on the strip earlier this week, You were rocking the bike on the roof of the car.
That was me =)

Originally Posted by Stroke-it
The people i've talked to so far as well as the cop said all incidents besides 1 were parked on the street.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:19 PM
GLHF

Originally Posted by B-Well
there was glass shattered all the way to the passenger map pocket on the door pannel. I'm thinking a bat.

That was me =)

The people i've talked to so far as well as the cop said all incidents besides 1 were parked on the street.
My window wasn't busted in, just shattered, if that makes sense. When I opened the door is when everything just fell to pieces.

Quick Reply: Vandalism