Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

Old 02-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

I wonder how many Oceana will get
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by JETSWU87
front plate looks really stupid on these cars...like real real dumb.
Almost as dumb as having 1/2 BSMs? Seriously though I agree... and i never ran one on the yellow car, but with this red car I'm nearly daily driving it and just don't want to have to think twice about it. The paint matched OEM surround doesn't look bad IMO. I can always throw on the standard insert for a car show etc.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:44 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

pulled over a few weeks ago in my vette by a state trooper.

got a ticket for no front plate, tint, and illegal taillights.

He also made me rip my tint off my windows right there, or said he would tow my car.

Imports my ass.
Sounds like the trooper that pulled me. He was a dick. Sterling?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:10 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

pulled over a few weeks ago in my vette by a state trooper.

got a ticket for no front plate, tint, and illegal taillights.

He also made me rip my tint off my windows right there, or said he would tow my car.

Imports my ass.
How the hell did you rip your tint off?

And I was rocking no front plate for a while, the constant hassle I was getting wasn't worth it. May be now since its a weekend car.

Also, this law makes tons of sense. “Your exhaust is 60db’s so I’m going to chase you down with my 115db sirens and pull you over to tell you how loud it is!”
Old 02-18-2010, 08:13 AM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

Originally Posted by _____
Sounds like the trooper that pulled me. He was a dick. Sterling?
hahah bingo. He also was pretty disrespectful with my firearm. Unloaded it completely and dropped the rounds behind my seat (in my corvette mind you which has no backseat). Watch out for the respectful white guy in the corvette...sure is a thug.

Just went to court today for them. Sat there for 2 hours, all 3 got dropped. Still had to pay court cost. fucking norfolk.

Originally Posted by RandomTask
How the hell did you rip your tint off?

And I was rocking no front plate for a while, the constant hassle I was getting wasn't worth it. May be now since its a weekend car.

Also, this law makes tons of sense. “Your exhaust is 60db’s so I’m going to chase you down with my 115db sirens and pull you over to tell you how loud it is!”
They're within there rights to make you remove anything from your car thats illegal before driving it again. I wasnt the only one in court today that he did that too.

I have the front plate on there now, removed my taillight covers. Car has been plateless for 3 years. Ive been pulled twice for it, but i dont drive the car everyday. I dont mind the car without the blackouts, kept the reverse light ones. Front plate is really dumb, but who cares.

Last edited by JETSWU87; 02-18-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

No front plate on the miatA, and I daily it infront of the courthouse
Old 02-18-2010, 10:21 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

hahah bingo. He also was pretty disrespectful with my firearm. Unloaded it completely and dropped the rounds behind my seat (in my corvette mind you which has no backseat). Watch out for the respectful white guy in the corvette...sure is a thug.

Just went to court today for them. Sat there for 2 hours, all 3 got dropped. Still had to pay court cost. fucking norfolk.
Yea he tried getting me pretty good too. Pulled me on the interstate for 72 in a 55 and wrote me for reckless. After he asked for my license and registration he took 2 steps away and came right back and said "Oh and your tint is too dark." Then came back and asked if I had my weapon with me. When I told him no he asked to search the car. I said no problem. He never searched it. Wtf haha.

He came back and measured the tint and wrote me a ticket for that also.

I took a online driver improvement class because I couldnt get time of from my job to go to one before going to court and both tickets were dropped for me too.

"Trooper Sterling" does not like being called officer though haha That pissed him off the whole time we were in front of the judge.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

The only time my front plate was mentioned, was when I got pulled over for my windows on my Mugen hardtop (MY SIDE VIEW WINDOWS WERE TOO DARK) I made the cop look like an asshat, by knocking on it, saying its painted/hardtop while he was trying to see through paint/fiberglass with a flashlight.

THEN he got me for;

front tint
suspension
exhaust
Front tag.

Douchebag

oh well, dismissed in court. One last exhaust ticket to go for tomorrow!
Old 02-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

I need to get a test pipe and straight muffler and see how many times I get pulled in the camry lol
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Jetswu87- although your car did look good, it was ignorant for you to have it murdered out and black tails.

Sorta Sunk - wasn't your car stupid loud and retardedly low?

Quick Reply: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect