Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

Old 02-18-2010, 06:31 PM
OCD
miata fag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD OCD
Default Re: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

glad i put on the apexi ws2, now it's quieter than stock I think. it seems like the beach cops do nothing other than pull people over for revenue, and norfolk cops are too busy with criminals to bother unless provoked.

Does "trooper sterling" patrol 64? I had a real assbag stop me the 1st time I came to viriginia, acted like he had a rod shoved up his ass all the way up to court. Tried to throw every possible violation he could think of, even tried quoting pennsylvania law (fail) on window tinting. Of course I avoid 64 like the plague now.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:34 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Yea thats where he pulled me. Between the Tidewater Dr and Little Creek Exit. Pulled another friend of mine by North Hampton Exit too.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

So are Harley's going to get ticketed for their obnoxious exhaust noise as well?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:15 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by tceptikon66
So are Harley's going to get ticketed for their obnoxious exhaust noise as well?
Loud pipes save lives short stuff
Old 02-20-2010, 05:17 PM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Originally Posted by Reloaded
^^^^ Troof.....
Old 02-20-2010, 05:18 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by NotaMonte
^^^^ Troof.....
How else is Fabrik8 going to notice us over his IPHONE conversation and his LIL WAYNE mixed tape?
Old 02-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

Revving constantly and taking off balls out at every light saves lives too I'm sure
Old 02-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Never Blend In

nuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond reputenuke0907 has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder what they would do about the flames that shoot out my exhaust when my BOV lifts?
Old 02-20-2010, 06:20 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

How else is Fabrik8 going to notice us over his IPHONE conversation and his LIL WAYNE mixed tape?
That's a good question. But, I'm assuming you've actually been paying attention and know that I hate both of those things so it's not really an issue.

I'd be more worried about you being distracted by wiping the drool off your face after dreaming of Rush Limbaugh naked while listening to talk radio.

I'm actually very good about noticing bikers; they're mostly complete idiots around here and some of the worst road users so I'm extra vigilant. We don't have helmet laws here, so as a driver I'm largely responsible for them not dying even though they're not responsible enough to wear a helmet..

I guess I'm being a little harsh; many/most Prius owners have much worse driving skills than bikers around here. There's a LOT of Priusesseseses around here. Fucking granola crunching upper-middle class hippies. Cloud of smug and all that....

The sport bike riders usually wear proper protective gear, or just shorts and flip flops. There isn't any middle ground there for some reason.

What were we talking about again?

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-20-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Jetswu87- although your car did look good, it was ignorant for you to have it murdered out and black tails.

Sorta Sunk - wasn't your car stupid loud and retardedly low?

how is that ignorant? I'd pass cops everytime i'd drive it, never was an issue.

I know it's illegal, it was just a matter of time...but ignorant? hardly.

Quick Reply: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect