Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

Old 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Mt Dew Amp = Crack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond reputeOrdie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect

Gotta make money somehow. Preferably its from wasting your time not theirs.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:19 AM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Originally Posted by nathana1984
i find it funny that they pull people over with modified cars with loud exhauts, but never pull of a loud ass Harley
Already been discussed.....

But the big ass trucks piss me off with their fucking windshield high headlights blinding my ass even when i'm in my truck...
Old 02-22-2010, 12:52 PM

J3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the roughJ3sse is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by nuke0907
so how exactly do you get a ticket for your suspension? is it because of a height requirement for the headlights?
basically 14" to bottom of main bumper support. there are other aspects to it linky: http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/46.2-1063.HTM

I am curious of the process of measuring sound. whether it is at idle or at revs. if they make you rev it up i'm setting my 2 step at 2k and calling it a day; map switching ftw.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by NotaMonte

But the big ass trucks piss me off with their fucking windshield high headlights blinding my ass even when i'm in my truck...
Yeah it has been discussed.

Loud Pipes dont save lives, they annoy drivers. Any bike with an overly loud exhaust should be ticketed the same as any import with an overly loud exhaust.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by NotaMonte

I really wish they would pull trucks for being too high. Even ignoring the headlights, when a bumper hits the bottom of your windshield, you die, even at reasonable speeds.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:18 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by marlinspike
I really wish they would pull trucks for being too high. Even ignoring the headlights, when a bumper hits the bottom of your windshield, you die, even at reasonable speeds.
They do. I got a ticket in the 82 toyota I had for being too high. That being said, I've never seen a 250 or 350, or any full size truck pulled, much less heard about it. Its normally something that is just obviously too high. And getting pulled over by Kellogg......

Last edited by WutupYo; 02-22-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by WutupYo
They do. I got a ticket in the 82 toyota I had for being too high. That being said, I've never seen a 250 or 350, or any full size truck pulled, much less heard about it. Its normally something that is just obviously too high. And getting pulled over by Kellogg......
Ohhh they do. Ask me how I know ......LOL
Old 02-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Jetswu87- although your car did look good, it was ignorant for you to have it murdered out and black tails.

Sorta Sunk - wasn't your car stupid loud and retardedly low?
Yeah, it WAS. Well, its still Brian low ha.

The straight pipe is in the possession of the guy with the ridiculous RPF1's Silver S2000 (93celicaowner)

I just put the OEM exhaust with my T1r Resonated test pipe on tonight, as well as an Ap2 Diff
Old 02-22-2010, 05:20 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Ohhh they do. Ask me how I know ......LOL
Well good. A too high vehicle poses far greater danger to other people than a too low vehicle.
Old 02-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by shawn22
Yeah it has been discussed.

Loud Pipes dont save lives, they annoy drivers. Any bike with an overly loud exhaust should be ticketed the same as any import with an overly loud exhaust.
So yer telling me you don't like listening to a harley with no baffling or resonators? Are you a homosexual?

Quick Reply: VB: Sound decibel meters in effect