Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Vday idea sound good ladies?

Old 02-07-2004, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82
Default Vday idea sound good ladies?

ok my ex is pregnant and i wanna do something special for her this vday so i was thinkin goin over to her house while she was at work and just settin up something nice for her. i was thinking about 3 dozen roses in vases all around her room with a whole bunch of red and pink rose pedels all over the bed and floor. the some candles and a big teddy bear on the bed. if you guys have any other ideas let me know!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of
Default Re: Vday idea sound good ladies?

Interesting why you would be doing this for your ex. Do you still have feelings for her? And is she pregnant by you?
Old 02-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by roadrcr82
ok my ex is pregnant and i wanna do something special for her this vday so i was thinkin goin over to her house while she was at work and just settin up something nice for her. i was thinking about 3 dozen roses in vases all around her room with a whole bunch of red and pink rose pedels all over the bed and floor. the some candles and a big teddy bear on the bed. if you guys have any other ideas let me know!!!
Hmmmm......I would say the hell with the ex, you should be doing that for your girlfriend. Why even bother with the ex? Im sure shes an ex for a reason.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:53 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

very similar to what i did one year.

what i did was leave a trail of hershey kisses on the ground leading from where she parks here car up to her bed. where i did the exact same thing. spready a dozen rozes on the bed and a note and whatever gift you got.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:00 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

maybe the guys ex is having his kid???? just a guess.
idea sounds good dude, go for it
Old 02-07-2004, 12:02 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

saving judgement for verdict on whose kid is in her belly...
Old 02-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Registered Member

roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82 roadrcr82

its my kid
we just broke up cause things were rough but i still do have feelings for her or i wouldnt even think about doin this for her we were together for 2 years and i never had a chance to do something for her for vday cause i was always gone cause of the army so this is my first time home
Old 02-07-2004, 05:27 PM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

in that case, yeah do that shit!
Old 02-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by roadrcr82
its my kid
we just broke up cause things were rough but i still do have feelings for her or i wouldnt even think about doin this for her we were together for 2 years and i never had a chance to do something for her for vday cause i was always gone cause of the army so this is my first time home
Yes, I say do it! Don't hold your feelings in one bit. Take advantage of every opportunity you can. Good luck with it as well.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

1grl2h8 has disabled reputation

Awwwww. Yea good plan. Good luck to ya.

Quick Reply: Vday idea sound good ladies?