Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Virginia Beach Members

Old 06-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Virginia Beach Members

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
I love how you say you are engaged to this chick:

https://www.facebook.com/malws93?sk=info
But she has no mention of you, lulz.
excuse me? im sorry bro what do you look like you still live at home with mommy? grow the fuck up and she does have mention of me it says we are engaged right yeah i do believe so goddamn we have a troll in the dungeon
Old 06-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

I like the part where it says you're UNEMPLOYED

Loser.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Originally Posted by EF9_swag
excuse me? im sorry bro what do you look like you still live at home with mommy? grow the fuck up and she does have mention of me it says we are engaged right yeah i do believe so goddamn we have a troll in the dungeon
so it begins.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

EF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these partsEF9_swag is infamous around these parts

bahahahaha oh yeah you mean when i never changed it to say where i work? god you guys can all suck a dick
Old 06-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

nobody believes you. you're an unemployed high school drop out who lives with mommy and drives a piece of fucking shit 80's Honda worth less than a toy in a cereal box
Old 06-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by POS DSM
nobody believes you. you're an unemployed high school drop out who lives with mommy and drives a piece of fucking shit 80's Honda worth less than a toy in a cereal box
you so right its dat crack dawg. i just cant get out the hood.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:55 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by EF9_swag
I'm old enough to be your father, you are an unemployed kid who rags on his folks Lincoln, and drives a 21yo turd bucket for a DD, and doesn't understand how to use a forum, lol.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

I like the part where be bragged about beating a S2000 in his moms car.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

god your mom should have swallowed you..
Old 06-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Lolol. Kid thinks he's a baller. But yet he drives and ef civic with hubcaps.

Quick Reply: Virginia Beach Members