Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VMP Thursday or Friday 7/8 October

Old 10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: VMP Thursday or Friday 7/8 October

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Their website makes about as much sense as balls on a priest......

FRIDAY at 2:00 at the Big K-mart on Victory Blvd.....
I'm assuming you mean super k on victory on the peninsula. I'll see what can be done.
Old 10-06-2004, 01:59 PM
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point

why not trying to set something up next thrusday the 14th depending on weather. Its hot import nights that thrusday so racing is only 10bucks compared to 26bucks any other test and tune days. and its all test and tune that day so no bracket racing will get in the way.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

kcook has disabled reputation

where is this vmp place?
Old 10-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by kcook
where is this vmp place?
Dinwiddie, VA about an hour and a half away from LAFB.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by greygti
I'm assuming you mean super k on victory on the peninsula. I'll see what can be done.
Yes, that super k. Get with me if you wanna roll.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by yeer
why not trying to set something up next thrusday the 14th depending on weather. Its hot import nights that thrusday so racing is only 10bucks compared to 26bucks any other test and tune days. and its all test and tune that day so no bracket racing will get in the way.
It's 15 bucks on friday nights. AND YOU FOOLS BETTER BE GOING ON THIS FRIDAY BICHS.
Old 10-06-2004, 03:11 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Their website makes about as much sense as balls on a priest......

FRIDAY at 2:00 at the Big K-mart on Victory Blvd.....
What way are you penisula guys leaving? I'm not driving all the way over there if you're just gonna be coming back my way when you leave, but i dunno how you get there from there. I'll probably leave around 3 or so and i'll be going 64>58>460> to there.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Shawn
What way are you penisula guys leaving? I'm not driving all the way over there if you're just gonna be coming back my way when you leave, but i dunno how you get there from there. I'll probably leave around 3 or so and i'll be going 64>58>460> to there.
I don't know how to get there and I was hoping to meet up with someone that did.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:13 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

I know how to get there, just not from the other side of the water. Corey know's how to get there, but he said he doesnt get off work until 4, and i dunno if he's going.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Srsly.

Originally Posted by Shawn
I know how to get there, just not from the other side of the water. Corey know's how to get there, but he said he doesnt get off work until 4, and i dunno if he's going.
You live on the SS right? Just take 64 to 295 to 95 and then to something, something, something. Wouldn't taking 64 for you be just as easy and fast?

Quick Reply: VMP Thursday or Friday 7/8 October