Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Waves

Old 11-11-2009, 06:55 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Waves

Originally Posted by getsidewaysd1
ummmmmmmmm...........
youve got to be a mental case to attempt to surf something like whats going pounding our shores

faggot
Old 11-11-2009, 07:27 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw

i beg to differ

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lol.

The cleanest I have ever, EVER been out in VA, was 12-14, post Isabel, in Hatterass, and was well worth the 2 day wait.

Pre-storm=unless it has generated some ground swell with the wind swell and the storm is about 3 days out, it is ugly, soupy, blown out close outs

Post-storm= get on t quick, but the day AFTER a hurricane, big storm is normally the best.

I don't know why the fuck I ever left O'ahu, a flat day for locals was better then most of the whole summer on the East Coast. And I admit, I am jaded, but I know there is some great fun to be had on the east coast.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM
S*A*G*E AUTO

getsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the rough

youve got to be a mental case to attempt to surf something like whats going pounding our shores

faggot
I'm just sayin...........your pretty retarded.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:20 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by TATTRAT

The cleanest I have ever, EVER been out in VA, was 12-14, post Isabel, in Hatterass, and was well worth the 2 day wait.

Pre-storm=unless it has generated some ground swell with the wind swell and the storm is about 3 days out, it is ugly, soupy, blown out close outs

Post-storm= get on t quick, but the day AFTER a hurricane, big storm is normally the best.

I don't know why the fuck I ever left O'ahu, a flat day for locals was better then most of the whole summer on the East Coast. And I admit, I am jaded, but I know there is some great fun to be had on the east coast.
hatty isnt va.... ive been out in pretty clean 10-12, but got worked on one wave, and went in, and have been out in some decently good sized swell. your right, va isnt not consistant, but it does get waves, just not great shit like the OBX

Originally Posted by getsidewaysd1
I'm just sayin...........your pretty retarded.
says the man with a highlighter evo, and a black miata....
Old 11-12-2009, 05:24 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

If i can get off work... friends lifted F-350 will be towing me down the streets
Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

im not that fucking stupid, it is way to choppy and blown out, and deff wouldnt be fun to surf

i didn't say you were stupid, but i remember when we had Isabel and the waves were crashing over the pier and people were wanting to go out...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by TATTRAT

Biggest I ever surfed in VB was an October day back in like 2000... Head-2ft over with 10-12ft freak sets with clean a-frames. I'll never forget that weekend, it was the weekend of an ESA tourny and monters on the beach... Good times.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:11 AM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...nia-beach.html

Gotta love choppy, blown out, shitty surf conditions lol. It might get cleaner but who knows.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:27 AM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

va beach isn't 20ft waves right now lol, its about 7-10ft maybe. It's just out of a control. go laundry mat with your board and jump in lol it be the same idea as va beach is now. lookin forward to saturday or sunday prob.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:25 AM
S*A*G*E AUTO

getsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the roughgetsidewaysd1 is a jewel in the rough

says the man with a highlighter evo, and a black miata....
no miata yet, the dude was asking a little too much and wouldn't go lower.

Quick Reply: Waves