Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Waves

Old 11-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Autobots detected

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default Re: Waves

I can only imagine how the tunnel is getting out of VA beach. Shit must be overpacked and crowded out the ass.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:40 PM
EVO LONGORIA

s2kid757 has disabled reputation

all got i have to say if you werent out after 5 oclock after bill came saturday evening you missed out on the most epic surf day va has seen in a very long time. shit was the most amazing surf i have tackled here in va. peak set smacking into the peer. right or lefts depending on what side of the peer you were on. ill tell all yall something that day was A grade mazing. and as far as this surf surge building. you are stupid to think you can paddle out in this disorganized bull nasty. wait till sunday morning 6 oclock sesh and if you dont get pitted shacked or spat out then damn you must have no talent. this goes to those who are trying to kook out this place by saying they surf today 11-12-09. there is no way you got out with out a tow. i know tow in guys and they wouldnt even touch the sea right now. those of you who know the deal. dont bump the kooks up let them get smashed and then they will learn. later days
Old 11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

Originally Posted by s2kid757
all got i have to say if you werent out after 5 oclock after bill came saturday evening you missed out on the most epic surf day va has seen in a very long time. shit was the most amazing surf i have tackled here in va. peak set smacking into the peer. right or lefts depending on what side of the peer you were on. ill tell all yall something that day was A grade mazing. and as far as this surf surge building. you are stupid to think you can paddle out in this disorganized bull nasty. wait till sunday morning 6 oclock sesh and if you dont get pitted shacked or spat out then damn you must have no talent. this goes to those who are trying to kook out this place by saying they surf today 11-12-09. there is no way you got out with out a tow. i know tow in guys and they wouldnt even touch the sea right now. those of you who know the deal. dont bump the kooks up let them get smashed and then they will learn. later days
GOOD lord, this was the hardest thing i have read all day lol. Doesn't matter who went out, their was nothing to catch. It was just everywhere and nothing lined up. spitted, shacked or spat out (you must originated in cali lol) or watch alot of movies. narly surf though
Old 11-12-2009, 06:44 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by GSR-TURD
GOOD lord, this was the hardest thing i have read all day lol. Doesn't matter who went out, their was nothing to catch. It was just everywhere and nothing lined up. spitted, shacked or spat out (you must originated in cali lol) or watch alot of movies. narly surf though
either that or try really hard to sound like he surfed.

sunday should be prime if the wind cuts down alot, but, like every decent swell we get, ill be at work, and my surf spot will be flooded out anyways

that was good day, pretty clean, about 2ft over head, barreling. no storm, just decent groud swell
Old 11-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

waves are now 23 ft offshore of va beach
Old 11-13-2009, 06:08 AM
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

all you people talkin about the waves, just plan on going late tomorrow prob, and sunday. i be their if people want to join.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:28 AM
Nudes or GTFO

aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe aznlyfe

Sat it will be big but bumpy...The wind is supposed to change directions and slow down so Sunday be on it!
Old 11-13-2009, 08:01 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Just went to Mahi Mah's for drinks, waves were still choppy by the jetty not near as bad as yesterday. Maybe 7-8 ft peaks. Still not worth attempting, but if you catch it right you might get some good rides out of it over the weekend.