Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What to do..?

Old 04-20-2004, 04:29 AM
EP3n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S.Blink is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What to do..?

Got 2 tickets this morning on my way to school....riding in the HOV lane and no seatbelt...cop was pretty chill....but i feel he could have let me go on the HOV violation...he said the hours were from 6am to 8 am that you must have 2 people in your car, and it was 7:55...thats what made me mad...could have let me go.....should i pay the seatbelt ticket and go to court for the HOV violation and tell them i didnt know? Please help.....he said there is no points that go on your record for these tickets...True?that would make 3 tickets this week.....i got one for speed last saturday.....Im Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 04:30 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: What to do..?

no, pay it. the judge will laugh if you tell him you didnt see the 500 huge blinking signs that have HOV hours posted on them
Old 04-20-2004, 04:39 AM
EP3n

nah this was by the victory and j clyde exit so there is no sign that says it..but i know what one your talking about
Old 04-20-2004, 04:40 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

my mom got one..she just paid it. goodluck
Old 04-20-2004, 04:42 AM
EP3n

thanx
Old 04-20-2004, 04:49 AM

bichace is an unknown quantity at this point

hov violation carries the same weight as a speeding ticket.... i just paid mine off though and still waiting to see if anything happens...i was sposed to go to court today but i just sent the money in
Old 04-20-2004, 04:57 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Fuck off and die. Thank you.

Last edited by Focal E46; 04-20-2004 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-20-2004, 05:16 AM
EP3n

yea i know.....i need to go take one...it gives you what 5 good points if im correct......
Old 04-20-2004, 05:18 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

just tell the judge your clock said 8:00
Old 04-20-2004, 05:19 AM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

damn matt another blue light special 4 you today huh you tryin your hardest to catch me and mike aint you lol.damn that sucs 4 real though i say just pay them.